SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 UND Football

andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

11 minutes ago, Dustin said:

A Landry once did great things in Dallas.  Here's to this Landry doing great things in Grand Forks.

He'll have to wear a suit, but no hat is required at home games because he'll be indoors.

(Dallas had a hole in the roof so that's why that Landry wore a hat at home.) 

8 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

He'll have to wear a suit, but no hat is required at home games because he'll be indoors.

(Dallas had a hole in the roof so that's why that Landry wore a hat at home.) 

I doubt that hat was even removable.    I always assumed it was permanently implanted

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Siouxperman8 said:

Landry is official 

Landry has more experience than Danny did coming into the position. I did like Danny as an OC, but he did have a few head scratching moments this year. Will he bring in a whole new playbook, or just bring in some of his favorite plays and add it our existing playbook? We should have offensive talent so it will be interesting to see how the offense does. I do like that he has already been an OC so he has already called plays in various live situations when it's counted. 

Like someone else mentioned, wonder what his demeanor is...... hopefully it's a positive and strong one and one that the guys both respect and like. Hopefully he has the ability to recruit top level QB talent like how Danny got Jerry. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Anyone worth stealing from UST? We could use a burner WR or anyone on defense!!

Andrew McElroy but he was in the TP for about .5 seconds before NIU snatched him up. Our game against USD was an open tryout for a LB named Jonathan Bunce apparently. Lol. Seth Bullard was an ILB that transferred to SFA. Shawn Shipman landed at WIU. Anyone UND would want is already spoken for, it seems. 

• Upvote 3

If you look at this tweet and see the likes. It would appear that a few of the recruits, players and coaching staff like the move and appears to be popular. I like this move. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goon said:

If you look at this tweet and see the likes. It would appear that a few of the recruits, players and coaching staff like the move and appears to be popular. I like this move. 

Maybe I’m. Kind but can you elaborate whi

2 hours ago, Goon said:

I took social studies from his father in high school. Man, I'm getting old.

• Upvote 1

I’ve spent too much time talking about coaches. Time for some player talk.

Which Red Shirts make the biggest impact next year?

Are any true frosh going to have the RS lifted?

Why was Rucker’s RS lifted? Played well but not a true difference maker. IMO 

• Upvote 1