SiouxSports.com Forum

2023-2024 Season

UND-SPORTS-FAN

On 1/12/2024 at 8:05 AM, GoodGood said:

305 in Kenpom, 311 in NET rankings. We are bad 

Climbed back out of the 300s now let’s stay out and get closer to 200 than 300. Sitting at 291 right now in KenPom. He has us winning 4 more games, at home vs NDSU, Omaha, KC and USD. 

12 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Climbed back out of the 300s now let’s stay out and get closer to 200 than 300. Sitting at 291 right now in KenPom. He has us winning 4 more games, at home vs NDSU, Omaha, KC and USD. 

Ask bubba all that matters is beating ndsu

1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

Oral Roberts looks very beatable Thursday. I’ve been saying the whole league is wide open. Tiers of teams will develop but I don’t think the gaps will be that wide

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GoodGood said:

Oral Roberts looks very beatable Thursday. I’ve been saying the whole league is wide open. Tiers of teams will develop but I don’t think the gaps will be that wide

They do. Denver is going to be super tough. Gotta stop Tommy Bruner somehow. 

3 hours ago, GoodGood said:

I think we need to win the transition game.  Fastbreak points and points in the paint.  They go together and with low turnover a very good indicator.  I aside from rebounds and free throws.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Would Paul Bruns play for this team? I venture to say yes but USD fans have given up on him and it couldn’t make me happier. 

No. That 21-22 team was one of the worst teams I’ve ever seen at the d1 level

3 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

No. That 21-22 team was one of the worst teams I’ve ever seen at the d1 level

It was awful but maybe a nice bench shooter? Guy can’t defend but shot well for us. Shooting 28% from 3 this year. Yuck for something he’s supposed to provide. 

12 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

How would you guys rank the Summit? Here’s my rankings after today: 

SDSU

UST
Denver
Omaha
UND

NDSU
ORU
USD
KC

I guess with Omaha beating us and Denver beating SDSU they can be there but If we're going on how teams are playing as of today I would move UND to 3rd.

• Upvote 1

I really like was 3 Amar adds to team when he is on the court.  And I was surprised to see Amar, TT, Omot, and Eaglestaff all on the court at the same time so much yesterday.  That is a long line-up - 6'8", 6'9",  6'8", 6'6'.  Anyway, yesterday was one of the best games that I have seen from UND is a while.  I hope that they can keep it up.  If they do, it could be a fun season.

• Upvote 1