SiouxSports.com Forum

UN* vs DU: Where's the D?

Oxbow6

This was a really tough sweep. Not making the NCAAs is one thing…to be one spot out of place is fairly embarrassing tbh. I was worried a couple months back, but I never thought we’d end up like this. Not sure how much improvement they’ll have next year either. Couple nice underclassmen but we’re losing our Dcore and goalies are still up in the air.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, mauiman said:

Given the caliber of DU - I for one am proud of this team.  

We could’ve won both games but for some stupid reffing and dumb plays.  Take 60 seconds out of last nights game and the 5’s out of tonight’s game and we sweep DU.  It’s time to finish strong.  This was a real measure of competition and we competed.  That’s promising.  

Let’s go Sioux!

You cannot be serious?  Sarcasm, right?  If so, then I’m the fool.  This team is mediocre.

1 hour ago, mauiman said:

Given the caliber of DU - I for one am proud of this team.  

We could’ve won both games but for some stupid reffing and dumb plays.  Take 60 seconds out of last nights game and the 5’s out of tonight’s game and we sweep DU.  It’s time to finish strong.  This was a real measure of competition and we competed.  That’s promising.  

Let’s go Sioux!

Holy goodness, the paint-sniffers are up late tonight! 

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

Anyone here who complained pre-2016 that they would take 9 years of bad teams in exchange for 1 national championship still feeling the same way right about now? 

You want to drag out that false choice/red herring again? And anyone who said that was probably frustrated by our annual Frozen Four semifinal meltdowns. I honestly don't think they truly wanted anything like that.

10 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

You want to drag out that false choice/red herring again? And anyone who said that was probably frustrated by our annual Frozen Four semifinal meltdowns. I honestly don't think they truly wanted anything like that.

Well, now they likely have it, so it is what it is…

1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

#:angry:

you are liked a child. You've been around here long enough that I know you aren't a child. Get some perspective. 

• Downvote 1

You can't say in an interview that we have guys consistently not doing their jobs over and over, and in that same interview talk about how strong the culture is....

We just need to put that word to bed this season and bring it back when we aren't in 7th place in the league. 

• Upvote 1