SiouxSports.com Forum

Crime

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

The subject is crime

listened to his show the other day on crime and his words were Fargo is safe the same as Mpls.

the caller responded with recent crime in Fargo and Mpls.

That’s not politics, just stating facts

read the article in the forum about HP stopping a vehicle and his gun drawn, just facts here 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Kab said:

The subject is crime

listened to his show the other day on crime and his words were Fargo is safe the same as Mpls.

the caller responded with recent crime in Fargo and Mpls.

That’s not politics, just stating facts

read the article in the forum about HP stopping a vehicle and his gun drawn, just facts here 

How does including a pic of his sister and referencing her fit into the narrative besides her politics? 

Not your post but relevant to SooToo's comment.

12 minutes ago, Siouxperman8 said:

How does including a pic of his sister and referencing her fit into the narrative besides her politics? 

Not your post but relevant to SooToo's comment.

She has nothing to do with this subject

7 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

all these new tire places in town....shouldn't be too hard to find which one is responsible  :)

https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/local/50-cars-damaged-overnight-in-grand-forks

Funny?  Not so much if you walked out of your house this morning and found all 4 tires on your car slashed by some f*cking loser who thought it might be...wait...funny also??:glare:

This happened in my neighborhood to my neighbors and friends...and it most certainly was not "funny" or "cute" in any way.  In fact - I'll go out on a limb and call the guy who did this a real *SSHOLE!  And I'd call someone who posted what you did exactly the same thing!  

• Upvote 2

GFPD has video and Ring camera images of "a person of interest". 

I'd make them change every tire with an X-wrench ... before letting the affected "discuss the matter in person" with them. Then off to the pokey. What's that? They need a stop at Altru first? How'd that happen ... 

2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I'd make them change every tire with an X-wrench ... before letting the affected "discuss the matter in person" with them. Then off to the pokey. What's that? They need a stop at Altru first? How'd that happen ... 

I would let the car owners have at him!

2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

is it that photo of the white guy in shorts with looks like a screwdriver in his hand?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...