SiouxSports.com Forum

Crime

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

The homemade grenade answers all the "apartment" questions (boom truck, robot, drone, evac) except ... was the apartment rigged. 

The payload in the vehicle does not say one man operation. That's what I'll be listening for on Friday. 

There has been lots of rumors and speculation.

I do have one question and maybe I missed getting the information.

Who owned or was driving the vehicle that was rear ended in the collision? I had initially heard the vehicle was empty and parked on the road. Had also heard it was the sh!tbag$ vehicle or a partners vehicle.

7 minutes ago, petey23 said:

There has been lots of rumors and speculation.

I do have one question and maybe I missed getting the information.

Who owned or was driving the vehicle that was rear ended in the collision? I had initially heard the vehicle was empty and parked on the road. Had also heard it was the sh!tbag$ vehicle or a partners vehicle.

And minutes after I post this I see that the other vehicle had 4 women and 1 man who had made their way to the office uidling to the west before everthing went haywire.

23 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I thought I read the crash was a real accident (not a set-up). 

More to listen for on Friday. 

You are correct, the crash was just total coincidence at the time. The POS scumbag passed the accident and parked his vehicle and started his rampage.

The Forums found some signs/graffiti they didn't like in Fargo and had to highlight it in a new article about the shooter...

Ghauri and Adde both questioned whether Barakat was mentally stable.

“I’m not making excuses for this evil person, but at the same time the refugee community goes through a lot of trauma, particularly those who have gone through war. When we arrive we don’t get the proper mental care. And that’s something that needs to be evaluated. When a refugee arrives they go through a health screen. I wish the same health screen would include a mental health screen, too,” Adde said.

Did he basically just say "Watch out for refugees. They have a (good) chance of being unstable. So we should check for it upon entry, but we dont, so beware!"

4 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

It will be very interesting to see how much they "release"... or what they are allowed to release.....

or what they've been forced to repress

I think alot of questions were answered the other day and I think alot more will be released today. AG Wrigley hinted at many things that would be addressed today. 

What do think is being "hidden"?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Ask me about noon. ;) 

I believe many of the quiet parts will remain upspoken aloud. 

I'll preface the call

ATF will release a photo of all involved.....pending investigation closure or their judgement.

FBI will release video...pending investigation closure or their judgement.

A timeline will be disclosed and intentions of the person intent for malice furthermore.

If others are involved (cell) for harm to public safety it would also be disclosed.

Today we will hear some graphic details.

FYI....don't expect body cam video anytime soon.   

The biggest theme will be how do we prevent this from happening again.

My 2 thoughts.....Zach Robinson is a true hero.  He went above a beyond and protected many lives.  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Sioux27 said:

I'll preface the call

ATF will release a photo of all involved.....pending investigation closure or their judgement.

FBI will release video...pending investigation closure or their judgement.

A timeline will be disclosed and intentions of the person intent for malice furthermore.

If others are involved (cell) for harm to public safety it would also be disclosed.

FYI....don't expect body cam video anytime soon.   

The biggest theme will be how do we prevent this from happening again.

My 2 thoughts.....Zach Robinson is a true hero.  He went above a beyond and protected many lives.  

I would all the cops involved are true hero’s 

3 minutes ago, Sioux27 said:

The four cops were named quickly and their photos.  

Not my call, but I disagree with naming the surviving cops, specifically the one who ended the matter. (A former FBI agent I know agrees with me.) 

43 minutes ago, Sioux27 said:

Those of us that live in Fargo aren't Minnesotans and there a reason we don't live across the river.  Let's hope the bolded part isn't the case. The general do good law abiding public in Fargo has had enough with what has transpired by some over the past few weeks. 

• Upvote 1

There's alot here.

There's alot that they are still doing.

Wrigley is doing IMO a very good job here, hope the FEDERAL support really there. 

There's questions that need to be asked as well.

HOW he got here and WHO put him here is the biggest question.

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Those of us that live in Fargo aren't Minnesotans and there a reason we don't live across the river.  Let's hope the bolded part isn't the case. The general do good law abiding public in Fargo has had enough with what has transpired by some over the past few weeks. 

Crossing the river on 52nd isn't too far from my house in south Fargo to get to MN. Once you're in Moorhead, it's amazing how quickly things start to look scummy...from beater vehicles on the road to what demographics I witness come/came into the Casey's convenience store. 

Barakat's last browser history was a KVRR article "Thousands enjoy first day of Downtown Fargo Street Fair".  

Side bar.......go downtown on a weekend evening after 700 pm and if you look like me you'll be in the minority.