SiouxSports.com Forum

DU @ UND Friday

Langster019

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Ya know, it reminds me of the end of "The Office".  What started out as pretty good stuff has just gotten terrible and ready to be put to pasture.  I mean I used to laugh at that blog but now it's just not good at all. 

For sure.
I can't believe it's even still going...all five DU fans must be writing for it to keep it going.

1 hour ago, Kevin G said:

This would be a good series for Kleven and Frisch--who have combined for 6 points and a -12 +/- rating--to show themselves to be two of UND's best players. 

We saw the  preview of Kleven and Frisch paired together in Albany last season vs ND........#trainwreck

Jandric and Kleven last year together were a very solid pair, we have yet to see them back together this year. Ironic Frisch is w/o Sanderson  and off to a very shaky start this year??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kevin G said:

This would be a good series for Kleven and Frisch--who have combined for 6 points and a -12 +/- rating--to show themselves to be two of UND's best players. 

Not sure what’s going on with that pair. It’s not always on the D as the other 3 skaters plus G have some stake in the game too. But definitely not trending great.

Everyone had kleven as a lock to leave after the year…as of now I would advise him to pump the breaks. He’s still young and pro hockey is not very forgiving whatsoever. You get that shot and sometimes that’s it. He should pick his time wisely.

32 minutes ago, BusinessSoot said:

We saw the  preview of Kleven and Frisch paired together in Albany last season vs ND........#trainwreck

Jandric and Kleven last year together were a very solid pair, we have yet to see them back together this year. Ironic Frisch is w/o Sanderson  and off to a very shaky start this year??

Kleven played on his opposite side quite a bit last season when he was with Jandric and then at end of close games him and Frisch would be together(when Sanderson was out). He led UND with a +16 and had a string of like 14-15 games in a row late in season without being on ice for an even strength goal.

If we put Kleven back with Jandric then that leaves Moore to play with Frisch unless you use Farmer(who played with the right handed Makar quite a bit) on his opposite side

At the end of close games the defensive pecking order in my opinion should be Kleven, Farmer, Frisch, Moore, Jandric, Sidorski, Johnson.

Maybe they could try rolling Kleven-Farmer, Jandric-Frisch, Moore-Johnson(Sidorski).

• Upvote 2