SiouxSports.com Forum

DU @ UND Friday

Langster019

1 minute ago, Esoteric said:

Anyone having problem getting UND on NCHCTV?

Yes. I’m just done with it now. After this weekend I’m canceling and going back to cable. It’s so unreliable. Not to mention looks like the Omaha game was actually on Midco Sports?? But the NCHC app gave us this !@#!$ stream from Omaha ? What? 

1 minute ago, FightingSU said:

Yes. I’m just done with it now. After this weekend I’m canceling and going back to cable. It’s so unreliable. Not to mention looks like the Omaha game was actually on Midco Sports?? But the NCHC app gave us this !@#!$ stream from Omaha ? What? 

I haven’t had problem until right now…for the last two years. This is different though…is a file type issue on how they’re streaming it. Hopefully someone lets them know quick 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, FightingSU said:

The home team gets to decide what stream they use...why would Omaha have it be the UND announcers?

• Upvote 1