SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-23 ND High School Hockey

Guessing that's pretty close to how it will play out SiouxperDave.  The Minot/WF game will be a battle of goaltenders.  I'm a Legacy old man...the girls will have to play damn near perfect with top notch goaltending to beat Mandan.  

If I had to pick a team to win it today it is indeed Davies.  

Should be a great tournament.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Five said:

BHS girls have been locked down in the BHS gym since 10 am.  Were supposed to be just pulling into Minot right now.  

For those that don't know, some (one or more) jerks are doing jerk things.

https://www.valleynewslive.com/2023/03/02/fargo-police-responding-several-schools-threats/

3 hours ago, SiouxperDave said:

Anyone here know the girls tourney saves record?

No idea but the best goaltending display I saw for girls was 2017  the first round #2 Fargo North south vs #7 mandan  

saves were 50-10 and mandan upset Fargo north which had 4 division 1 players on that team

Mandan goalie is playing division 1 one of the best in the country and was a All American last year matter fact I believe she is the only All American to play in the ND state Tourney  

https://www.inforum.com/sports/mandan-upsets-no-2-seed-fargo-north-south-in-overtime-thriller

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Xcfire said:

No idea but the best goaltending display I saw for girls was 2017  the first round #2 Fargo North south vs #7 mandan  

saves were 50-10 and mandan upset Fargo north which had 4 division 1 players on that team

Mandan goalie is playing division 1 one of the best in the country and was a All American last year matter fact I believe she is the only All American to play in the ND state Tourney  

https://www.inforum.com/sports/mandan-upsets-no-2-seed-fargo-north-south-in-overtime-thriller

She was legit as was Kennedy Blair

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2023 at 9:12 PM, SiouxperDave said:

Davies

WFU

North/South

Legacy

Davies

North/South

Davies

I should’ve trusted you with legacy.  Too much Vikings fan in me.  Played North about a month ago and lost 3-2 in a great game hoping to hang in there tonight. 

1 hour ago, SiouxperDave said:

I haven't seen the post but my daughter's team's season was ruined by their best player transferring to Warroad.

Not a fan of recruiting/open enrollment (for the purpose of sports) in Minnesota.

• Upvote 2