SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

2 hours ago, nodak651 said:

image.jpeg.0b0a3bc18198a94fb24f2863149ab9dc.jpeg 

This fight was before the puck even dropped in the "Hall of Fame " a few years back. Was the first UND hockey game my now 17 year old daughter ever saw.  After that Prpich beat down she was hooked!

I'm REALLY liking the addition of hem stripes on the black jerseys.  

I can't believe that some of the folks complaining about the new font wouldn't take that over the removal of the armpit stains from the last set.  

MNKKQKFMMNHHYSO.20160410012132.JPG

MHockey_vs_Vermont_10-12-2013_EC-91_medi

I'll take the new font any day of the week if it means the black pits are gone.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I can't believe that some of the folks complaining about the new font wouldn't take that over the removal of the armpit stains from the last set.  

Agreed. And once we actually see them with the numbers the new font won't jump out as much.  

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

That's a tough one...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dagies said:

has anyone heard an explanation for the black under arms?   It doesn't strike me as a good visual accent, so almost had to be some other reason

I believe it was probably copied from Tampa Bay's idea of the "victory stripes."  You know, when you raise your arms in celebration after a goal or a win.  :silly:

7467c26eec560efbe64ba45453a6ac3c.jpg

I'm surprised you two didn't know that - Tampa Bay only had those on their uniforms FOREVER and the fans had a total melt-down over them being removed with their last logo/jersey change.  You know, when they changed their name from the Tampa Bay Lighting to the Tampa Bay Maple Leafs?