SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

7 hours ago, sethhag said:

just threw a hawks sticker on my old UND college lacrosse helmet to see what the logo looks like on a black helmet. i think it really pops IMO,  i think the hockey/football teams are missing out by not putting this on a black helmet.

20170822_144827-01.jpeg

Sweet!

17 hours ago, sethhag said:

just threw a hawks sticker on my old UND college lacrosse helmet to see what the logo looks like on a black helmet. i think it really pops IMO,  i think the hockey/football teams are missing out by not putting this on a black helmet.

20170822_144827-01.jpeg

Totally agree.  I think the hockey helmets would look great with this sticker on them.  It is odd that they don't have anything on the helmets.  Has to be the only college team in the country without them.  This would be a great look for both hockey and football (eventually). 

4 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Totally agree.  I think the hockey helmets would look great with this sticker on them.  It is odd that they don't have anything on the helmets.  Has to be the only college team in the country without them.  This would be a great look for both hockey and football (eventually). 

The only non-peewee team in the country without!

I think that they should have put the USPS logo on the helmets and the breezers and left the sweaters alone for a year or two until the switch to the Adizero sweaters. 

From a hockey perspective the new jerseys (they dont deserve to called sweaters) are just a bit too busy, Not a fan of the font and to cram 2 different fonts from nameplates to front will be hawkward.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I think that they should have put the USPS logo on the helmets and the breezers and left the sweaters alone for a year or two until the switch to the Adizero sweaters. 

From a hockey perspective the new jerseys (they dont deserve to called sweaters) are just a bit too busy, Not a fan of the font and to cram 2 different fonts from nameplates to front will be hawkward.

So last year's nameplate font was the same as the front NORTH DAKOTA?

3 hours ago, fightingsioux08 said:

The hawk was on the women's hockey helmets last year. They didn't pop like your lacrosse helmet. 

Neither the Sioux or hawk logo has been that big on their helmets. 

The logo ont he helmet did not have a white border around it like the one on the lacross helmet posted here.  The border on it would make it "Pop" I think.

helmet.jpg

womens.jpg

On 8/22/2017 at 3:15 PM, sethhag said:

20170822_144827-01.jpeg

I like it, but I like the green helmets best-- they should just do this:

GFuDQsE.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1