SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

13 minutes ago, UNDSioux23 said:

I saw this last night online, man I hope this is NOT the way they go with the jerseys....anyone heard yet when they will be revealed?

Capture.JPG

11 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

Not sure when they will be revealed, but all indications are that they will be similar in overall design to the current uniforms, but with the Hawk replacing the interlocking ND and the new font used on the front.

I am expecting something very similar to the current basketball jerseys, in regards to the script.  Numbers may bot be as big.

jersey.jpg

3 hours ago, UNDSioux23 said:

I saw this last night online, man I hope this is NOT the way they go with the jerseys....anyone heard yet when they will be revealed?

Capture.JPG

Yikes!  Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse...:D

• Upvote 3

I really think this is the best option, and most likely similar to what they will do. I think the script will be curved, and the front numbers aren't going anywhere if I recall correctly. I actually really, really, really like the current/last jerseys, I thought they nailed them, as far as Siouxless jerseys go.

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Not sure what else would be better given the options.  It's either the script or the logo on the front of the jersey.

There is a lot that can be done. Reebox could totally redesign the jersey and have less stripes, no black armpit, etc... I would be willing to bet that there will be no logo on the front. I wouldnt mind seeing the number get moved to the upper front shoulder and seeing the word "Hawks" go in a diagonal way. A lot of times, less is better.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, rhenry8439 said:

image.jpeg.191040fbeab6cf90ecc0c857e848795d.jpeg

These are the exact same jerseys we've had, but just changing the script and changing the ND to a Hawk. So, were the ones we've been wearing boring, too?

I think these are fine. I 1,000% agree, less is more and this is just that.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

There is a lot that can be done. Reebox could totally redesign the jersey and have less stripes, no black armpit, etc... I would be willing to bet that there will be no logo on the front. I wouldnt mind seeing the number get moved to the upper front shoulder and seeing the word "Hawks" go in a diagonal way. A lot of times, less is better.

I agree with getting rid of the stupid black armpits, but too many stripes? I count 3. The Oilers have 3, the Bruins have 3, a lot of teams have more, I don't think 3 is too many stripes.

1 hour ago, stoneySIOUX said:

These are the exact same jerseys we've had, but just changing the script and changing the ND to a Hawk. So, were the ones we've been wearing boring, too?

I think these are fine. I 1,000% agree, less is more and this is just that.

Totally agree.  It has worked for Boston College.  Same is true for us as well.

BC.jpg