SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

3 minutes ago, UND27 said:

That's what I thought.. So I take it theres really no way to have that accurately added onto a blank jersey then?  Or is there a shop that can do that?

EPS may be able to do it (I personally have never never sought it out). I'm assuming they were the ones who added it when the jerseys were customized for UND during that era. But there are embroidery shops I'm sure that would be able to replicate it - seems like it'd be pretty simple.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, captsioux said:

are people still interested in purchasing game worn jerseys. I have a Zach Jones Black Nike Swift Jersey with COA from UND that I am looking to sell. It was purchased a few years ago from the jersey auction. Jersey does have wear marks as well.

PM sent.

I'm sure this is a long shot, but I'd like to get my wife a Trupp jersey. Whether it's ready to go, or a relevant style that I could turn into one. Doesn't have to be an authentic or anything. I'm guessing a small? She wore a medium reebok last weekend and the body was ok, just too long in the sleeves.

41 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I hope they don't get any hot dog juice or ketchup on it when wearing it to a UND game next fall!

That's exactly why I can't wear my Sioux gamers...my luck some 8 year old won't be able to hold his cotton candy, hot dog, and nachos.

• Upvote 1

On 4/1/2017 at 4:48 PM, UNDSioux23 said:

That's exactly why I can't wear my Sioux gamers...my luck some 8 year old won't be able to hold his cotton candy, hot dog, and nachos.

Ever see the movie "Angels in the Outfield?" 

You could just wear a poncho like they did.