SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

On 12/16/2016 at 10:16 AM, streetsahead said:

I was browsing amazon and saw these https://www.amazon.com/Dakota-Fighting-Jersey-University-Jerseys/dp/B01FTUEWL8/ref=pd_sim_200_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=7M74MTTP6Z8740VXYAAX.

$40 in white, black and green.  This is probably where all the suspect jerseys seen at the Ralph are coming from.

jersey.JPG

Aliexpress has been a hotbed for UND students that still want to get their hands on Sioux jerseys for cheap. All sorts of discrepancies with patches and you know it's a fake when you see it, especially in the white and black SIOUX lettering. Up until this year they were easy to find but now you actually have to dig for them on the website.

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 0:53 PM, AZSIOUX said:

Sorry couldn't find the other items for sale thread - Used Datrek black fighting Sioux logo golf bag for sale - pm me and I can email more pics if interested. Tripod stand bag with backpack straps, tiny hole in one pocket - $195 with sh included from Scottsdale. Thanks 

PAYPAL or VENMO only for payment 

I can barely ship a 12 inch picture frame from USPS for under $10. Hate to image how much that would cost to ship.

Ps. Buy sell thread is now in the administration section.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all....

I am in seek of a 2000 National Championship season black geometric replica jersey (photo below).  Size M preferable but a Large will do.  I do not need a players number on it although that would be nice.  This was the style jersey worn in the 2000 NCAA Frozen Four Semifinal vs. Maine (Karl Goehring greatness).

Just looking to add to my collection of jerseys to wear to games.

If you have one to offer, please send me a PM.

Sioux2000.jpg

Hi all....

I am in seek of a 2000 National Championship season black geometric replica jersey (photo below).  Size M preferable but a Large will do.  I do not need a players number on it although that would be nice.  This was the style jersey worn in the 2000 NCAA Frozen Four Semifinal vs. Maine (Karl Goehring greatness).

Just looking to add to my collection of jerseys to wear to games.

If you have one to offer, please send me a PM.

Sioux2000.jpg

On a side note.  How'd you get that picture?  I had saved a link to the spot where all of those pics were saved on siouxsports, but when they changed this site around all of my links died.  I've been curious how to get to that database of pictures ever since then.

17 hours ago, GoalieMask said:

I think I did a simple Google Images search for "2000 UND Hockey Jersey" or something to that effect and this photo (and others like it) came up.  I chose this one as it was the only one in the lot with a full frontal view of the jersey.

(not to be confused with doing a Google images search for "full frontal view"). :ohmy:

Ha Ha...I'll show myself out.

Ok. Thanks.  I've found them on google before too, but siouxsports had an amazing database.  Wish they'd put the pictures from the old siouxsports back up again.

On 2/16/2017 at 9:29 AM, BrandonH61 said:

Ok. Thanks.  I've found them on google before too, but siouxsports had an amazing database.  Wish they'd put the pictures from the old siouxsports back up again.

Fortunately I had someone run a script a few years back to auto-download all the photos in corresponding photos to the game they were played.  They're around my HDD somewhere...

40 minutes ago, UND27 said:

Hey guys newbie here to the UND forum.  Looking to get an authentic  UND jersey really like this one is it accurate?  Doe the WCHA patch belong there on this jersey/timeframe?  Or on the bottom hem on back?   Thanks for the help!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152443225054?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

That style started off in '09 with WCHA on the tail...moved to chest about 3-4 years later, as I recall.

This one looks legit.  Retailed at around $220-230 (the Reebok replicas were about $100 cheaper).

EDIT:  The item description is super detailed; seller says patch moved in '11-12.

Edited by NoiseInsideMyHead

On 2/20/2017 at 6:56 PM, MafiaMan said:

I believe it was 2012 when the sleeve and back numbers went from green/white/black (inside to outside three-color) to black/white/green.

Somewhat correct, 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 seasons they had the green numbers and letters on the white and black jerseys, white numbers and letters on the green jerseys.  Then in 2011-2012 they went back to the black numbers and letters on white jerseys and the white numbers letters on the green and black jerseys.

17 minutes ago, UNDSioux23 said:

Somewhat correct, 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 seasons they had the green numbers and letters on the white and black jerseys, white numbers and letters on the green jerseys.  Then in 2011-2012 they went back to the black numbers and letters on white jerseys and the white numbers letters on the green and black jerseys.

Correct.  I should have specified white and black jerseys.  

5 hours ago, UNDSioux23 said:

I heard it was "too hard" for the announcers on radio and tv to see the green numbers on the black jerseys but...I love that look!

That was the reason per EPS - they were the ones who suggested the green numbers to UND on those jerseys - I love that look too. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, UND27 said:

What a reasonable price to pay for a 2005-06 Nike dazzle blank jersey?

Also was EPS the teams customizer going back to 2005?

The authentic Nike dazzles are fewer and farther between lately.  I've paid $250 and have seen them listed up to $700.  It all depends on if the seller knows what they have.  I found a '97 authentic Gemini geometric logo and didn't even try to barter because they were only asking $100, so you bet your buns it's hanging in my closet right now!

Yes EPS did the names and numbering on those.  It is my understanding that they do not customize them any more just in case you were looking to modify it.  But I know a guy that does.....

9 minutes ago, UND27 said:

Is the WCHA logo on the Nike Dazzle jersey a patch or is it embroidered on the jersey?  Doesn't look like a patch in some of the pics I see.  Any one have a gamer that can tell me?

The dazzle jerseys had the WCHA embroidered on the shoulder. The patches didn't come about until Reebok took over.