SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I'm new here - enrolled in the online MBA program, but live in Philadelphia. Have been to 46 of 50 states, with North Dakota left. I figure I'll make it out for a hockey game or graduation. Not sure which will come first. 

I understand this is probably different now since they cut the program. I like some of the women's hockey jerseys (I know this is a men's thread, but didn't see anything about this in the women's section), and was wondering if they had sold them anywhere or if the only place was to see if any showed up on eBay? https://www.pinterest.com/pin/817333032343557039/

2 hours ago, joelax said:

I'm new here - enrolled in the online MBA program, but live in Philadelphia. Have been to 46 of 50 states, with North Dakota left. I figure I'll make it out for a hockey game or graduation. Not sure which will come first. 

I understand this is probably different now since they cut the program. I like some of the women's hockey jerseys (I know this is a men's thread, but didn't see anything about this in the women's section), and was wondering if they had sold them anywhere or if the only place was to see if any showed up on eBay? https://www.pinterest.com/pin/817333032343557039/

Haven't browsed in a while but try www.siouxshop.com

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

Yea, I heard.  Someone by the name of IdalskiB on ebay has all four of them for sale for $500 each.  

39 minutes ago, UNDSioux23 said:

$2000 on a $280 investment....it's instances like this that drive up the prices across the board.

I was joking.  

• Upvote 1

Four jerseys (implying that that was all they needed on the racks at the Sioux Shop) and the ebay account IdalskiB meaning that the former head coach bought them all and listed them himself.  

Not nearly as funny as I thought it was, I guess...

I am making some jersey graphics in photoshop, and I was wondering if anyone had more information on the Brien era jerseys with the three stripes. I'm pretty sure that the numbers on the black jerseys were originally green, black, white, inside to outside three colours, but were switched to white, black green. It's probably been said somewhere on this thread, but what did they do on the white and green jerseys? What years were the different colour-combos used?

6 minutes ago, UNDisputed said:

I am making some jersey graphics in photoshop, and I was wondering if anyone had more information on the Brien era jerseys with the three stripes. I'm pretty sure that the numbers on the black jerseys were originally green, black, white, inside to outside three colours, but were switched to white, black green. It's probably been said somewhere on this thread, but what did they do on the white and green jerseys? What years were the different colour-combos used?

This is 2009-2011

gleason 10-11.jpg

This is 2011-2012

gleason 11-12.jpg

For me, I think the bigger issue with the new jersys will be the typeface that they are using rather than the actual hawk itself. I think the fact that they are using it as just a shoulder patch logo it for the best, aside from all the people who still viemently hate the new logo and name, the logo itself just dosn't really work as a primary. But personally the part that would really kill this jersy for me is the super modern typface, I perfer the more classic block style that UND currently uses, to me the new typface looks like somthing from a 90's digital watch. I am curious if that was part of the orginal SME design or if that was one of Ed's changes? http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/und-hockey/4255974-und-mens-hockey-team-have-new-jerseys-next-season

North_Dakota_Logo.JPEG-fc69e.jpg

6 minutes ago, ArchyAlum11 said:

For me, I think the bigger issue with the new jersys will be the typeface that they are using rather than the actual hawk itself. I think the fact that they are using it as just a shoulder patch logo it for the best, aside from all the people who still viemently hate the new logo and name, the logo itself just dosn't really work as a primary. But personally the part that would really kill this jersy for me is the super modern typface, I perfer the more classic block style that UND currently uses, to me the new typface looks like somthing from a 90's digital watch. I am curious if that was part of the orginal SME design or if that was one of Ed's changes? http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/und-hockey/4255974-und-mens-hockey-team-have-new-jerseys-next-season

North_Dakota_Logo.JPEG-fc69e.jpg

I am guessing the front of the jersey will be much like the current mens basketball jerseys. 

IMG_1015.JPG

40 minutes ago, UNDSioux23 said:

This is 2009-2011

gleason 10-11.jpg

This is 2011-2012

gleason 11-12.jpg

:love::love::love: on the 2009-2011 style.  That was done at the suggestion of EPS.  It was changed because the radio and TV folks found the player numbers hard to see from the booth.  The green gave that jersey a real "pop" effect.  Same with the green numbers on the black jerseys.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, UNDisputed said:

Cool site! I think I looked at it a while ago...

Are those Bayda and Hale green jerseys game worn? The outline on "SIOUX" and the name/numbers on the back look different.

All of them are game worn except for those in the "others" tab