SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got a couple of game worn jerseys available for sale or trade.

1. Derek Forbort 2010-2011 Green Sioux jersey.  Derek is a regular now with the Kings in the NHL.

2. Michael Parks 2013-2014 Black Reebok jersey.  Has the Assistant Captain's patch and the Philadelphia FF on it.

Message me if interested in either jersey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it me or are there more ugly counterfeit UND jerseys out there being worn at games than ever before?  I've been to NYC, Duluth, St.Cloud, Minnesota, and 2 home series this season and can't remember this much infiltration of ugly ass sweaters being worn by UND fans. These jerseys are god awful and have wrong fonts, size of fonts, color of jersey, etc....  homely!!!!  who's selling these and were are these fans getting these absolutely ugly, trashy jerseys?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hrkac said:

Is it me or are there more ugly counterfeit UND jerseys out there being worn at games than ever before?  I've been to NYC, Duluth, St.Cloud, Minnesota, and 2 home series this season and can't remember this much infiltration of ugly ass sweaters being worn by UND fans. These jerseys are god awful and have wrong fonts, size of fonts, color of jersey, etc....  homely!!!!  who's selling these and were are these fans getting these absolutely ugly, trashy jerseys?

China websites, many of the student section have them this year as its their only option. They are pretty pathetic looking jerseys.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, hrkac said:

there is a guy on eBay (i think his handle is jz_enterprises) and his real name is John Zarra (looks like a crook on his Facebook page too) and he sells counterfeit jerseys all the time on eBay. i've reported him to eBay many times. people like him are a disgrace.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, hrkac said:

The production of actual Sioux jerseys has been cut off so people that want one either settle for a crappy knockoff or don't know the difference.

My wife bought me one for $20 and it's still hanging in my closet while I wear my authentic to most games... unless we lost when I wore it the night before :)

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, hrkac said:

those suck but are actually better than what i'm seeing in the stands this season. 

I understand people wanting a jersey but the logo looks a lot more cartoonish compared to the authentic one and the material is crap. Spending over $150 on these crappy knockoffs isn't worth it. 

11 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

I understand people wanting a jersey but the logo looks a lot more cartoonish compared to the authentic one and the material is crap. Spending over $150 on these crappy knockoffs isn't worth it. 

How about $29.95?  Not a bad deal unless you get the one with the 'Jay Leno' chin.

19 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

there is a guy on eBay (i think his handle is jz_enterprises) and his real name is John Zarra (looks like a crook on his Facebook page too) and he sells counterfeit jerseys all the time on eBay. i've reported him to eBay many times. people like him are a disgrace.

Yeah I have reported him many times too. eBay does not care.  I'm sure a lot of people think they're getting a legit jersey, but these are obviously knock offs. Some colors on the logo are off, the letters and numbers are wrong, and I suspect the Nike logo and tag are off since he covers them also.

I know a guy from Grand Forks looking for one of the University of North Dakota "Pink Breast Cancer Awareness" jerseys worn in 2013 so that he can give it to his wife as a Christmas present after her recent battle with cancer. If anyone has any leads on one could you send me a PM so I can try to hook you two up?

47 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

Maybe it would be nice to have a sticky on how to tell legit from counterfeit...   I realize the amount of information could get quite large but it would be useful, nonetheless

On the picture that is from amazon the first thing that tells me it is counterfeit is the manufactures tag. reeboks is big and this one is a tiny little tag that says the size. Next would be the ND shoulder patches, they are not centered on the shoulder. another giveaway is the sioux logo, it just looks terrible.

17 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

On the picture that is from amazon the first thing that tells me it is counterfeit is the manufactures tag. reeboks is big and this one is a tiny little tag that says the size. Next would be the ND shoulder patches, they are not centered on the shoulder. another giveaway is the sioux logo, it just looks terrible.

Another sign.....the price.

• Upvote 1