SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

7 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

They had it advertised for awhile....

Where do they advertise it? Can't say I frequent their webpage, I don't live in Grand Forks either so even if there's radio or newspaper ads I won't see them. I guess I don't understand the difficulty in sending an email to the people that have created accounts on their auction page to notify them when many of us don't have a real reason to visit the school's webpage.

4 minutes ago, snova4 said:

Where do they advertise it? Can't say I frequent their webpage, I don't live in Grand Forks either so even if there's radio or newspaper ads I won't see them. I guess I don't understand the difficulty in sending an email to the people that have created accounts on their auction page to notify them when many of us don't have a real reason to visit the school's webpage.

I received an email on Feb 19 about the jersey auction.

I was talking with some of the UND folks when  they were down for the uno game and apparently there is a Chinese company that makes knockoffs -- any one know if that's the case?

I'm looking for an authentic black size 54 and an authentic green size 54. if anyone wans to sell me one drop me an email

I won a game worn grimaldi during one of the auctions a while ago, but that aint leaving the house.

Thanks

Quinn

1 hour ago, Quinn said:

I was talking with some of the UND folks when  they were down for the uno game and apparently there is a Chinese company that makes knockoffs -- any one know if that's the case?

I'm looking for an authentic black size 54 and an authentic green size 54. if anyone wans to sell me one drop me an email

I won a game worn grimaldi during one of the auctions a while ago, but that aint leaving the house.

Thanks

Quinn

Yes, there is, but, you wouldn't catch me dead wearing one. I believe that the company in question also makes them all with a player name on them, and even a not so keen eye can pick out the fake.

4 minutes ago, snova4 said:

Yes, there is, but, you wouldn't catch me dead wearing one. I believe that the company in question also makes them all with a player name on them, and even a not so keen eye can pick out the fake.

I head from a buddy that the color of green on them is off.

1 hour ago, Quinn said:

Thanks

Quinn

They are terrible and are noticeable from far away. They are not even the right material. Are you looking for a gamer or just a regular authentic? 

4 hours ago, Quinn said:

I'm looking for an authentic black size 54 and an authentic green size 54. if anyone wants to sell me one drop me an email.

Thanks

Quinn

I certainly wouldn't be advertising on a message board that you're looking for cheap knock-off jerseys from China.  There was a big bust in Eagan a few years ago involving Chinese-made NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL jerseys.  The feds don't mess around with stuff like that. 

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

I certainly wouldn't be advertising on a message board that you're looking for cheap knock-off jerseys from China.  There was a big bust in Eagan a few years ago involving Chinese-made NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL hockey jerseys.  The feds don't mess around with stuff like that. 

Not going to lie, I've gotten them before, I have a Toews Blackhawks and a Crosby penguins and they are awful. Should just toss them, but I don't want to make the person feel bad that got them for me. My wife got me a Claude Lemieux Avs for Christmas a couple years ago and it's night and day difference in the material, the fit, the comfort, and the overall quality of them. Wore it to a Wild game a year ago and the fans that understood who it actually was were pretty complimentary on it. Long story short, instead of buying a knockoff, save some money and watch eBay or other auction sites.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Quinn said:

Thanks

Quinn

Amazon is listing the knock-offs.

14 hours ago, snova4 said:

Not going to lie, I've gotten them before, I have a Toews Blackhawks and a Crosby penguins and they are awful. Should just toss them, but I don't want to make the person feel bad that got them for me. My wife got me a Claude Lemieux Avs for Christmas a couple years ago and it's night and day difference in the material, the fit, the comfort, and the overall quality of them. Wore it to a Wild game a year ago and the fans that understood who it actually was were pretty complimentary on it. Long story short, instead of buying a knockoff, save some money and watch eBay or other auction sites.

I have a Parise Wild that is just not the right color of red.  I've worn it to a couple of games, but it's pretty obvious when next to a quality one.  I know your pain :( 

Adidas has just posted what their new hockey jerseys will look like for the WCH. The NHL has signed a long term deal with Adidas as their jersey provider and I am assuming it will only be a matter of time before they hit the college ranks. Anyone have any thoughts?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/first-look-at-adidas-stripes-on-world-cup-of-hockey-jerseys-211318092.html

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Jerseys
  • The Sicatoka locked and unlocked this topic