SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

Taking the original logo off of a game worn jersey and putting on a logo that was never worn with that jersey or that style. That's what makes me cringe.

I thought something looked off with that White jersey. That's supposed to be a Geo logo, correct?

Nice....If wearing it isn't an option, I would get it framed...

Its a size Small so no can do on wearing. Was an Eisenhut fan as a kid hence the #8, was bought at the old Ralph, no name on back though just the number. Thought it might be goofy to frame since it is rather small so wasnt sure on that route.

Its a size Small so no can do on wearing. Was an Eisenhut fan as a kid hence the #8, was bought at the old Ralph, no name on back though just the number. Thought it might be goofy to frame since it is rather small so wasnt sure on that route.

a good frame shop will make it look good no matter the size of the jersey. to each their own though

ok thanks, any recommendations?

Personally, I don't like michaels, they did a jersey for me a few years back and I did not like the way it turned out. I've heard the "Forks Frame Up" on demers does really good work, so I would check that out.

siouxjersey_zpslaaecemj.jpg

Wanted to share my 87 jersey from the good old days unfortunately I was extremely young then so I cant wear it. Any ideas on what to do with it? Its pretty small

That's a great old-school jersey.  I bought a CCM green #9 (Greg Johnson) the day after I graduated from UND (May of 1992).  I should have picked up a white one as well. 

That's a great old-school jersey.  I bought a CCM green #9 (Greg Johnson) the day after I graduated from UND (May of 1992).  I should have picked up a white one as well. 

I'm trying to remember, but when I was in school (graduated '87) I think jerseys ran about $25.   At the time that seemed a princely sum to me.  of course, many years later I'd kick myself for not splurging.