SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

14 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

St Cloud reveals their New Jerseys with a skating Husky. Time for UND to follow suit? ;):D

E19CA204-8878-40C6-97BF-28FF0DFEBAFD.jpeg

2AF0CC33-DBAD-4AE7-9681-48B841874371.png

Yikes, don’t care for that at all. The lettering in general looks poor and cheap, and are the STATE letter larger than the ST CLOUD letters? The husky seems awkwardly squeezed into the space and also looks like a Cracker Jack tattoo or like a 4th grader drew it onto the jersey with a sharpie. Tweak the relative sizes of things and have a color-filled husky and maybe there’s a chance, but as is I say hard pass. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SIOUXpucks said:

Yikes, don’t care for that at all. The lettering in general looks poor and cheap, and are the STATE letter larger than the ST CLOUD letters? The husky seems awkwardly squeezed into the space and also looks like a Cracker Jack tattoo or like a 4th grader drew it onto the jersey with a sharpie. Tweak the relative sizes of things and have a color-filled husky and maybe there’s a chance, but as is I say hard pass. 

You know what I hate about it? 

it says St. Cloud on it. 

:lol:

• Upvote 3

St. Cloud announcers discussing about how nice it was that they brought back these beauty retro jerseys.  Off course they were also saying that our number one ranking doesn’t mean much because they lead the league.Then after Michigan beats St. Cloud, Jim Rich adds that they took game one between the powerhouses.

On 11/20/2023 at 7:16 PM, Langster019 said:

Sharing for my brother - Jersey for sale - Authentic Adidas MIC Size 56, customized #22 Shane Pinto. New without tags. $415 shipped via Venmo or PayPal FF only. Cheaper and faster than the Sioux Shop before the holidays.

Authentic (same as players on-ice quality) as sold in the Sioux Shop for $350, sewn customization approx $130 with shipping and weeks/months of waiting. $50+ savings.

PM for questions, more pics (happy to coin or timestamp) or coordinate purchase. Thank you.

IMG_4537.jpeg

IMG_4538.jpeg

IMG_4539.jpeg

Those blacks look so sharp. I hope next years are just as good. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my questions for the jersey experts.

Were the Gemini jerseys just used for one season? Other than obviously the manufacturer and swoosh, what were the style or color differences between the Gemini’s and the Nike’s that followed for the next handful of seasons?

Thanks.

22 minutes ago, SJHovey said:

Here are my questions for the jersey experts.

Were the Gemini jerseys just used for one season? Other than obviously the manufacturer and swoosh, what were the style or color differences between the Gemini’s and the Nike’s that followed for the next handful of seasons?

Thanks.

Geminis where approximately 1995-1996 through 2001-2002.  95-96 was first year with the geometric logo. In 96-97, the ND shoulder patches were added and the same design used until 2000-2001. I believe Gemini did the first jersey with the Brien logo when new Engelstad opened in 2001.  Nike took over the following season, 2002-2003, but I don’t think there was really any difference between the two.  

3 hours ago, Benny Baker said:

Geminis where approximately 1995-1996 through 2001-2002.  95-96 was first year with the geometric logo. In 96-97, the ND shoulder patches were added and the same design used until 2000-2001. I believe Gemini did the first jersey with the Brien logo when new Engelstad opened in 2001.  Nike took over the following season, 2002-2003, but I don’t think there was really any difference between the two.  

Thanks 

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Langster019 said:

I have a blank green Reebok and FF patch to make up for the banner year. Who do I get? So many options. I already have a white Boeser FF. 

Mike Gornall

22 hours ago, Langster019 said:

I have a blank green Reebok and FF patch to make up for the banner year. Who do I get? So many options. I already have a white Boeser FF. 

Colten St Claire and add the “A”. Although he technically did not play a game in a Sioux jersey, he was a redshirt member of the 2011-2012 team, which kind of makes him the final player at UND to have worn a Sioux jersey.  I’m guessing there’s a team photo of him wearing it something.

• 4 weeks later...