SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

On 4/18/2024 at 2:11 PM, rockstar45 said:

Is the teams contract up with Adidas? I would love to see a new design! Does anyone know who they are going with? What are your ideas for a jersey? Should they keep them the same?

Yes the school wide contract is over after this school year. I am assuming that the school has been in talks to outfit all our programs. I hope they go with Nike as they are one of the only ones that could outfit our whole athletic department, however they could go with Under Armour but I hope not.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

Yes the school wide contract is over after this school year. I am assuming that the school has been in talks to outfit all our programs. I hope they go with Nike as they are one of the only ones that could outfit our whole athletic department, however they could go with Under Armour but I hope not.

They posted an rfp for this and they gave the bidders an option to give an offer for hockey jerseys as well, separately.  Results of the rfp scoring were posted on the rfp website and it should be addidas again, but ccm for hockey.  There was an addidas offer for hockey as well, but it didn't score as high as ccm.

New Balance and Under Armour were the other options I believe.  Don't recall seeing a Nike bid.  

I think the Addidas bid was from Game One, rather than Addidas itself.

7 hours ago, nodak651 said:

They posted an rfp for this and they gave the bidders an option to give an offer for hockey jerseys as well, separately.  Results of the rfp scoring were posted on the rfp website and it should be addidas again, but ccm for hockey.  There was an addidas offer for hockey as well, but it didn't score as high as ccm.

New Balance and Under Armour were the other options I believe.  Don't recall seeing a Nike bid.  

I think the Addidas bid was from Game One, rather than Addidas itself.

I doubt adidas is going to be the jersey supplier for und. New Balance doesn’t make the jerseys, they just put their logo on it (sp makes them). CCM wouldn’t be so bad but I’d imagine that the company who wins it will want all sports or nothing, as I can’t see them letting the biggest sport on campus go with someone else.

I hope to god under armour doesn’t win.

2 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

I doubt adidas is going to be the jersey supplier for und. New Balance doesn’t make the jerseys, they just put their logo on it (sp makes them). CCM wouldn’t be so bad but I’d imagine that the company who wins it will want all sports or nothing, as I can’t see them letting the biggest sport on campus go with someone else.

I hope to god under armour doesn’t win.

https://bids.sciquest.com/apps/Router/PublicEvent?tab=PHX_NAV_SourcingAward&CustomerOrg=UND&SourcingPublicSite_FILTER_BY_BUSINESS_UNIT=undefined&SourcingPublicSite_FILTER_BY_BUSINESS_UNIT_buDisplayName=&SimpleSearch_Keyword=&tmstmp=1713912725792

image.thumb.png.7acba296dfa9fc68379b8e4ba4e5c4d3.png

=

image.png.538e1a1411c83b1837b38f4481154120.png