SiouxSports.com Forum

Post pod series #4-Back to Baxter

Wilbur

On 1/25/2021 at 12:11 PM, Langster019 said:

Penalties will be this teams make or break factor IMO. Especially late in the year vs teams with talent. 

Then turnovers which this weekend seemed to be improved on.  

This is absolutely true. We need the boys to play smart and not take stupid stick penalties, especially in the offensive zone.

Scheel needs to be on his game as well.

And knock off the no look passes across the ice in our D zone!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mattim said:

Am I the only one who thinks Gabinet is the biggest ass of the coaches in the NCHC? The red head from Denver is close, but I just can’t handle Gabinet! 

Can’t stand the guy. At least with Dean Blais I respected him immensely but this Gabinet guy is a tool. 

8 minutes ago, mattim said:

Am I the only one who thinks Gabinet is the biggest ass of the coaches in the NCHC? The red head from Denver is close, but I just can’t handle Gabinet! 

Well, he did refer to our team as a bunch of cheap thugs last year so I think many share this sentiment. 

For those without CBS sports but with Roku I noticed after I downloaded the CBSSprots app in ROKU and can watch a couple of non UND hockey games  tonight without a subscription.  It looks like UND will be shown tomorrow without a subscription.