SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

1 hour ago, Kevin G said:

Michigan's high-enders are ridiculously talented.

Who are the high-enders that are ridiculous? I have watched a number of UM games and outside of Berniers and Brisson I don’t see ridiculousness. I see a top 3 or 4 team in a pretty weak conference. 

2 hours ago, crb1 said:

Who are the high-enders that are ridiculous? I have watched a number of UM games and outside of Berniers and Brisson I don’t see ridiculousness. I see a top 3 or 4 team in a pretty weak conference. 

I was thinking of Brisson, Berniers, and Kent Johnson. Fun players to watch. 

On 3/13/2021 at 11:31 PM, Wilbur said:

Andy can scream and holler all he wants but his team had complete control on the face off and his kid put it on a tee for the Duluth kid.  

But yeah, probably should have been blown dead. 

It was the most "western" way to lose a game ever.  Oh well, maybe next year.... ugh....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ubish said:

It was the most "western" way to lose a game ever.  Oh well, maybe next year.... ugh....

Play should have been blown dead.  Feel for Western.  Still wondering what the Western D man was doing just throwing the puck up the middle of the ice?  Terrible way for it to end.  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Play should have been blown dead.  Feel for Western.  Still wondering what the Western D man was doing just throwing the puck up the middle of the ice?  Terrible way for it to end.  

That was one of the strangest hockey sequences ... 

46 minutes ago, ubish said:

And a very Duluth way to win one.  This is the team that had an NCAA regional game-winning OT goal by Mankato get blocked by the butt of a Mankato skater in the Duluth net. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ubish said:

I know fans are mad about the overtime faceoff, but the goal that I'd be more upset about is how they all got caught with 2 Duluth players with a 2-on-0 on the Duluth pp.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cberkas said:

I know fans are mad about the overtime faceoff, but the goal that I'd be more upset about is how they all got caught with 2 Duluth players with a 2-on-0 on the Duluth pp.

Good point. How they let those two Duluth players way down by the goalie by themselves was really head scratching.