SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

I was listening to that triple overtime game last weekend between Sacred Heart and Army and looked up the SH roster noticed that they-like CC-refer to their freshman players as “first years”. We weren’t allowed to say freshman at CC because it had the word Man/Men in it. 

Some people will be offended by pretty much anything. I'm offended that any university has nothing better to do than worry about pronouns.

• Upvote 1

Just now, farce poobah said:

The GWG by Lowell reminded me of Evan Tripp batting a centering pass out of midair, for GWG in OT vs Minnesota. 

Immediately flash backed to that as well. 

PS Thanks @cberkas for the reminder that the HEA games are free to watch. Got to catch that OT winning Lowell goal.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

PS Thanks @cberkas for the reminder that the HEA games are free to watch. Got to catch that OT winning Lowell goal.

I saw a tweet saying there was a game, I should have put the link up earlier but i didn't think Lowell was going to make it a game.

25 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

I second that-thanks for sharing the link! I never would’ve thought to find that so because if sharing the link, I was able to watch some great OT hockey! 

• Upvote 1

I still find it vexing that Notre Dame is still getting a look at getting into the tournament.

I get they have 2 wins over Wisconsin and Michigan.

But you have to look at the fact they lost to ASU twice, Ohio St and Michigan State.

I just don't see how they get it over others.

5 minutes ago, NoDak Fan said:

I still find it vexing that Notre Dame is still getting a look at getting into the tournament.

I get they have 2 wins over Wisconsin and Michigan.

But you have to look at the fact they lost to ASU twice, Ohio St and Michigan State.

I just don't see how they get it over others.

yes, but they have a good football team so there's that.  :D