SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

I listened to the second and third OTs of the Army/Sacred Heart game. The Army announcer said the name of the Sacred Heart goalie so many times, it really sounded like He stood on his head until the very end. Army is a hot team, 14-4. 

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Andy can scream and holler all he wants but his team had complete control on the face off and his kid put it on a tee for the Duluth kid.  

But yeah, probably should have been blown dead. 

I didn't see why the WMU player was trying to throw the puck up the middle like that.

4 minutes ago, cberkas said:

I didn't see why the WMU player was trying to throw the puck up the middle like that.

No idea why he went that way with complete control off of flukey face off bounce. 

Rule says play should be blown, but unwritten rule says throwing the puck blindly up the middle not good either.  

15 minutes ago, crb1 said:

Boy WMU got screwed over on that last play. That face off should have been blown dead. Andy Murray is upset and he has every right. 

True, but maybe he needs to teach his defensemen to put the puck in the corner and cover people in front of their net.  How many times has Murray gone off on rants like that?  He seems to do that quite often.  Maybe he is the Bo Pelini of college hockey.