SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Stock market up.  Because of Trump? 

Nope.  Bloomberg says because of the promise of stability with Biden. The polls are burying Dear Leader, and stabilizing the markets.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/clear-cut-biden-win-emerging-124818901.html

Polls are shifting from a close election and prolonged uncertainty to more a dominant Biden and clean succession,” said Peter Rosenstreich, head of market strategy at Swissquote Bank SA. “That is reducing uncertainty and increasing risk appetite.”

JPMorgan Says a Biden Victory Could Mark a Shift in Stock Market

Cross-asset traders are taking the newsflow in their stride, despite confusion over the president’s condition and more positive tests from Republican leaders.

A poll released Sunday -- taken between Tuesday’s debate and Friday’s news of the president’s infection -- found that Biden’s national lead had leaped to 14 points, from 8 before the debate. Biden also has set two records for monthly fundraising in August and September, giving him enough money to dominate Trump on the airwaves.

Well that was quite the theatrical spectacle today.     Trump returns to the White House to save America!!!!  Jesus Christ.:silly:

That said, the left-wing conspiracy theories need to end.  Trump was struggling.  He’s probably roided to the bone.  

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Well that was quite the theatrical spectacle today.     Trump returns to the White House to save America!!!!  Jesus Christ.:silly:

That said, the left-wing conspiracy theories need to end.  Trump was struggling.  He’s probably roided to the bone.  

FB_IMG_1601957535500.jpg

h/t: Gay Merwin-Hild

DO NOT let Trump’s health status distract you. Here is the news we would have heard this weekend had Walter Reed not dominated the headlines:
~ Coronavirus is surging anew in several states and caused an NFL game cancellation.
~ Kim Guilfoyle (Partner of Don Jr and advisor to POTUS) was exposed as a Sexual Predator
~ CNN is playing tapes of Melania saying "Give me a f*cking break" about children separated from parents. And “Who gives a f*ck about Christmas stuff and decoration? But I have to do it.”
~ GOP leaders very concerned about Trump not condemning White supremacist on national TV.
~ Brad Parscale's mental breakdown was probably caused, in part, by the impending investigation into his role in campaign fraud for Trump.
~ Barrett didn't disclose that she signed onto an ad calling for Roe repeal
~ Wohl and Burkman charged (Voter suppression in Michigan)
~ GOP Texas Gov limits drop boxes to one per county. Harris county is 1500+ square miles
~ 1600 DOJ Alumni send warning about Bill Barr using his influence to undermine free and fair elections
~ Daniel Cameron (KY AG) lied to the public about Breonna Taylor. A member of the grand jury is blowing the whistle.
~ Forensic News can reveal, based on exclusive documents, that a small bank in Russia with deep ties to Russian intelligence quietly moved $330 million into Deutsche Bank’s New York branch during the time period that it was lending to Trump.
~ Internal DHS document shows Trump officials were told to make comments sympathetic to Kyle Rittenhouse
~ Donald paid $750 in taxes in 2018 and 2017.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Biden on why people were able to quarantine while talking to a group of veterans in Tampa on September 15......"They're saying 'Jeez the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black women was able to stack the grocery shelves".

#youaintblack

47 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Fairview Health, with close affiliation to the U of M, closes 16 of its 56 clinics and one hospital. Cuts 900 jobs.

At least King Walz doesn't have to worry about those 16 clinics being too full now.  

22 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

At least King Walz doesn't have to worry about those 16 clinics being too full now.  

The spokesperson for the health system was on this morning and he said this is all as a direct result of losing elective surgeries for months.

33 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

The spokesperson for the health system was on this morning and he said this is all as a direct result of losing elective surgeries for months.

Shocker but the "smart people and the experts" know what's best. In Walz we trust.

Like Sic has said the second wave fallout from the lockdowns and plain stupidity is going to worse and it will have nothing to do with Covid. Fairview is a prime example.

Speaking of experts Fauci was on TV yesterday saying that mass testing needs to occur in schools and colleges to get this virus under control. Yup......99.997% survival rate in that group. Maybe he needs to tour the LTC facility in Bottineau.

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Biden on why people were able to quarantine while talking to a group of veterans in Tampa on September 15......"They're saying 'Jeez the reason I was to say sequestered in my home is because some Black women was able to stack the grocery shelves".

#youaintblack

Same guy that talked about the racial jungle he didn't want his children growing up in.  

At some point I'd assume his advisors would encourage him to shy away from his shoot from the hip moments like the are you on cocaine moment or whatever it was to the CBS correspondent.

Understand fully why he gets the lid so much.  I'd be doing the same thing if I was working for him.

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Biden on why people were able to quarantine while talking to a group of veterans in Tampa on September 15......"They're saying 'Jeez the reason I was to say sequestered in my home is because some Black women was able to stack the grocery shelves".

#youaintblack

not racist

58 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Shocker but the "smart people and the experts" know what's best. In Walz we trust.

Like Sic has said the second wave fallout from the lockdowns and plain stupidity is going to worse and it will have nothing to do with Covid. Fairview is a prime example.

Speaking of experts Fauci was on TV yesterday saying that mass testing needs to occur in schools and colleges to get this virus under control. Yup......99.997% survival rate in that group. Maybe he needs to tour the LTC facility in Bottineau.

It's even harder not to get an appointment. 

53 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Same guy that talked about the racial jungle he didn't want his children growing up in.  

At some point I'd assume his advisors would encourage him to shy away from his shoot from the hip moments like the are you on cocaine moment or whatever it was to the CBS correspondent.

Understand fully why he gets the lid so much.  I'd be doing the same thing if I was working for him.

The Biden campaign team is probably wishing they could re-introduce their candidate and  give him the Randy Bentwick intro.