SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

Lol

You are a joke.  Along with the rest of the cult.  Irrelevant fools.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/08/19/yes-there-was-collusion/

Be careful. Goon is about to level us with more BS about antifa.

Lol

FB_IMG_1597884158153.jpg

You cited an opinion article from WaPo. That's like me citing Hannity bud.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

How exactly is she not African American?  

I will be honest I'm not at all certain how these categories work anymore. My understanding is that it is not as straightforward as "they are black and live in the US."

Either way, I don't think it really matters too much.

2 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I will be honest I'm not at all certain how these categories work anymore. My understanding is that it is not as straightforward as "they are black and live in the US."

Either way, I don't think it really matters too much.

Yea me neither, these race/sex categories change daily.  

Either way, her Dad is black and she's American.  That's enough to be 'African American' in any rational person's book.      

d1d09f9671cbfd90fbe679f3c9029a68

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

trump-wear a mask if you like

biden-wear a mask even when walking and jogging outside or i'll throw your ass in jail

easy choice.

One example to the contrary doesn't change Trump's previous actions facilitating fascism. 

Biden is indefensible. It's frustrating as hell that the DNC is incompetent enough to potentially lose a second slam dunk election in a row. Self-defeating doesn't enough begin to describe the national party. But anyone with a moral compass and pretty basic aptitude should be opposing Trump right now, unless they've been voting for Buchanan, Perot, etc. The people buying into what he's selling without already holding that belief aren't thinking for themselves. If you don't like Biden and aren't in the states that matter, vote 3rd party. 

• Upvote 1

Along those lines, what’s the pro-trump libertarian opinion of Trump’s Wall and eminent domain? 

If he adheres to his promises we're staring at a thousand or more miles to annex from citizens; not to mention it will likely devalue the remaining non-annexed portion of their property.          

I mean this isn't some highway, or a city block.  An untold amount of Americans will have their land ripped from right under their feet.  

DNC

* Barack Obama What mattered most about Obama's speech on Wednesday was that he did what lots of Democrats have been begging him to do for the last three-ish years: He delivered a stunning takedown of the man who followed him into the White House. "Donald Trump hasn't grown into the job because he can't, and the consequences of that failure are severe." Consider what Obama is saying there: As someone who did the job -- for eight years -- he not only believes Trump cannot rise to the demands of the presidency, but also that there are very real effects of Trump's deficiency.

"This isn't just the sharpest criticism Obama has made of Trump," tweeted Politico's Tim Alberta. "This is the sharpest criticism a former president has *ever made* of a sitting president."

* Kamala Harris: The vice presidential nominee started slowly -- almost certainly the result of nerves -- as she delivered the single most important speech of her political life. Even as she recounted her personal story, you could tell that she was still struggling somewhat to find her sea legs. And then she hit this line, when talking about her background as a prosecutor: "I know a predator when I see one." Harris paused, purposely, after dropping that hammer of a line -- and everyone watching knew who she was talking about. From that moment on, Harris was like a different person -- confident, powerful and fully aware of the history she was making as the first Black and South Asian woman to be on a national ticket for a major party. Her best line? "There is no vaccine for racism. We have got to put in the work." If Harris' speech was a tryout for 2024 (or 2028), she passed it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/analysis-hits-and-misses-from-day-3-of-the-democratic-national-convention/ar-BB18aCOe?ocid=msedgdhp

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

DNC

* Barack Obama What mattered most about Obama's speech on Wednesday was that he did what lots of Democrats have been begging him to do for the last three-ish years: He delivered a stunning takedown of the man who followed him into the White House. "Donald Trump hasn't grown into the job because he can't, and the consequences of that failure are severe." Consider what Obama is saying there: As someone who did the job -- for eight years -- he not only believes Trump cannot rise to the demands of the presidency, but also that there are very real effects of Trump's deficiency.

"This isn't just the sharpest criticism Obama has made of Trump," tweeted Politico's Tim Alberta. "This is the sharpest criticism a former president has *ever made* of a sitting president."

* Kamala Harris: The vice presidential nominee started slowly -- almost certainly the result of nerves -- as she delivered the single most important speech of her political life. Even as she recounted her personal story, you could tell that she was still struggling somewhat to find her sea legs. And then she hit this line, when talking about her background as a prosecutor: "I know a predator when I see one." Harris paused, purposely, after dropping that hammer of a line -- and everyone watching knew who she was talking about. From that moment on, Harris was like a different person -- confident, powerful and fully aware of the history she was making as the first Black and South Asian woman to be on a national ticket for a major party. Her best line? "There is no vaccine for racism. We have got to put in the work." If Harris' speech was a tryout for 2024 (or 2028), she passed it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/analysis-hits-and-misses-from-day-3-of-the-democratic-national-convention/ar-BB18aCOe?ocid=msedgdhp

"Barack Obama's political genius is his ability to say things that will sound good to people who have not followed the issues in any detail — regardless of how obviously fraudulent what he says may be to those who have."

"Different people have very different reactions to President Barack Obama. Those who listen to his rhetoric are often inspired, while those who follow what he actually does are often appalled."

Pretty accurate summation of President Obama.

• Upvote 1

What the hell was going on last night? Wasn't sure if it was the DNC or WWE?

ImageImage

Billie Eilish says to 'vote like our lives depend on it' in DNC ...

Billy Eilish hyping her upcoming "Cemetery Match" against The Undertaker at Halloween Havoc.

Kamala Harris Makes Surprise Live Appearance At Democratic ...

And here is Kamala Harris moments before Stacey Abrams came out of nowhere and cooled her with a chair shot and then climbed on the storage lockers and hit a belly flop splash to finish her off,  grabbed the Veep title strap and left.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Steve Bannon indicted by federal prosecutors   Manhatton

For fraud over border wall fundraising campaign

Trump is determined to have his administration's criminal activity surpass Nixon's in record time.  Watch for the cult to dismiss this as unimportant.  Lol

main-qimg-bdcf0477a9d412bb3d22851fd08b72b1.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

DNC

Obama's criticism is not the sharpest made by a former President. John Tyler voted to secede after Lincoln got elected lol. Obama does have the unique talent of reminding people how condescending he is practically anytime he opens his mouth.

Harris essentially called Joe a predator like 3 months ago lol. She claimed she believed his accusers (therefore he is a predator). So either she knows a predator when she sees one and the man she is running with is a predator in her eyes, or she actually doesn't know a predator when she sees one and is a liar. I suppose I'll leave it up to her which interpretation I should assume is correct moving forward.

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Trump is determined to have his administration's criminal activity surpass Nixon's in record time.  Watch for the cult to dismiss this as unimportant.  Lol

main-qimg-bdcf0477a9d412bb3d22851fd08b72b1.png

I believe him and Bannon had a falling out a rather long time ago. Bannon seemed like a weird guy to me.

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

DNC

President Obama is part of the reason Trump was elected.  I think he is very well spoken but I’m  not sure how much weight his opinion is worth outside of the Democratic Party.  

I am in a much better position now than I was 4 years ago.  People tend to vote that way.  

• Upvote 1