SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

16 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

On one hand, it is amazing that people would be dumb enough to actually inject disinfectants of any sort into themselves and need to be told not to do it. On the other hand, it is equally amazing the President would literally ponder a comment like that outloud during a press briefing and suggest it is something the medical community might want to look into: "I see that the disinfectant knocks it out in a minute, is there a way we can do something like that, an injection inside, almost a cleaning, because you see it gets inside the lungs, and it does a tremendous number of… are you going to test that … you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting."

Does this even crack the the top ten most ridiculous statements made by our president over the past three months?

9 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Or they got 1 prank call. But hey it advances the narrative.

Trump could control the narrative a little more if he actually took the time to prep for these briefings and didn't just utter every idiot thought that entered his head.   It's not the media's fault that he repeatedly says insanely moronic statements at these.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Does this even crack the the top ten most ridiculous statements made by our president over the past three months?

how you give us your top 100...but all of them have to be in context...give two minutes of text before the ridiculous statement and two minutes after please.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

Trump could control the narrative a little more if he actually took the time to prep for these briefings and didn't just utter every idiot thought that entered his head.   It's not the media's fault that he repeatedly says insanely moronic statements at these.

what's more dangerous...saying things like maybe hydroclorquine and z pac "maybe should be looked into" or giving iran 6 billion dollars......in cash? whose the moron here.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

what's more dangerous...saying things like maybe hydroclorquine and z pac "maybe should be looked into" or giving iran 6 billion dollars......in cash? whose the moron here.

Obama unfroze $6 billion of Iranian cash that was sitting US bank accounts in exchange for Iran suspending their nuclear program.  Trump tore that up and now Iran has re-started the program.   Trump is letting North Korea develop  and enhance nukes in exchange for a few love letters from time to time.

Just now, yzerman19 said:

You don’t move the dial without throwing out ideas.  He wasn’t suggesting you literally inject disinfectant.  It’s an analog.  Do anti-clotting meds work kind of like liquid plumber...well yes...that doesn’t mean inject your aorta with liquid plumber.

The masses have clearly never tried to advance the ball in opacity.  It’s not easy, and is iterative....

I can just imagine the first time someone suggested using radiation to treat cancer...this idiot wants to use the same stuff that comes from an atomic bomb on people???!  Well, kinda, yeah, gotta Titrate  itvand tweak it...

You have no idea that he didn't mean literally injecting people with disinfectant.  You want to assume he isn't that stupid because it makes you feel better about your support for him but I think considering the whole sum of his statements and actions, it's abundantly clear that he is that stupid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

1 hour ago, yzerman19 said:

It amazes me how obtuse people are.  An analogy...hmmmm, let’s take it literally.  

If UV light kills it on surfaces, maybe it can be directed into the body like radiation for cancer treatment...and if disinfectant kills it on surfaces, is there a tolerable human version akin to some chemotherapy....turn the docs loose...

https://news.columbia.edu/ultraviolet-technology-virus-covid-19-UV-light

https://www.seas.harvard.edu/news/2015/10/uv-light-enabled-catheter-fixes-holes-heart-without-invasive-surgery

7 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

Obama unfroze $6 billion of Iranian cash that was sitting US bank accounts in exchange for Iran suspending their nuclear program.  Trump tore that up and now Iran has re-started the program.   Trump is letting North Korea develop  and enhance nukes in exchange for a few love letters from time to time.

you didn't answer the question.

1 minute ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

you didn't answer the question.

I was just adding some context to your question..... To answer, Obama is light years more intelligent than Trump.  Trump is a total moron who's functioning at the intellectual level of a 4 year old.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

11 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

I was just adding some context to your question..... To answer, Obama is light years more intelligent than Trump.  Trump is a total moron who's functioning at the intellectual level of a 4 year old.

u still haven't answered the question.

11 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

Building a hotel empire >>> planning community picnics

• Upvote 2

When the press is on your side you can be an idiot and get away with it

doesn't work the other way

biden can’t do an interview without his wife at his side 

that will work well negotiating with China and north korea

i didn’t vote for trump or Clinton 

20 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

Trump's not the moron. It's his fish tank cleaning, chloriquine ingesting, liberation protesting followers that can lay claim to this name.

• Downvote 1