SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, wasmania said:

But it doesn't matter because they were in a bad relationship before this happened, kind of like having an underlying condition so the covid doesn't count.

So now we’re comparing being stuck in an abusive relationship to smoking three packs a day or weighing 350 lbs?  Or an elderly person with Alzheimer’s and dementia?  

6 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

So now we’re comparing being stuck in an abusive relationship to smoking three packs a day or weighing 350 lbs?  Or an elderly person with Alzheimer’s and dementia?  

I do understand that hypocrisy is a feature of message board addict chatter, not a bug.  So when I point it out, I do expect a disengenuous 'literal' interpretation of my post.  Thanks for not disappointing me.

1 minute ago, wasmania said:

I do understand that hypocrisy is a feature of message board addict chatter, not a bug.  So when I point it out, I do expect a disengenuous 'literal' interpretation of my post.  Thanks for not disappointing me.

Whoa, big words.  Simplify in the future for us common folk.

2017 we had the CDC reported death count from flu at 80,000...

We're at 34,000 covid deaths...

One side will say:  Think of how bad it would've been if we didn't shut everything down.

Other side will say:  What a joke, this really was the flu

So, no matter the outcome at this point nothing is decided...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, wasmania said:

I’m just a dumb redneck who grew up in North Dakota...you’ll have to explain this better for me. 

21 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I’m just a dumb redneck who grew up in North Dakota...you’ll have to explain this better for me. 

Fat people generally get sicker than skinny people but it is the government's fault they are fat because of the food pyramid.

Women and kids that get smacked around "probably" asked for it and/or are "presumed" to be equal in accountability as their abuser for their poor outcome.

3 hours ago, Old Fella said:

It's good news 27 ND residents with the virus are under 27?  No matter what age the virus causes long lasting effects on heart, lungs, kidneys etc.

We can assume that in some, but it is a new virus only months old so how do we know what the long lasting effects will be at this time??

3 hours ago, Old Fella said:

You are correct,

Containment is not the solution/Elimination is the solution/Remember polio/Vacine is the elimination

Have you read about the wonderful results of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation polio vaccines in Africa?  I’ll not allow any vaccine created or pushed by them in the bodies of anyone I care about.  It’s disgusting what happened...and the media have never talked about it...paralysis, law suits, vaccine strain of Polio afflicting tens of thousands. 

5 minutes ago, Cratter said:

New York must be pretty confident they have flattened the curve to be giving away ventilators to other states.

Cuomo a week ago:  WHY WON’T TRUMP GET ME THE VENTILATORS I NEED?  THOUSANDS WILL DIE!

Cuomo today:  86 the ventilators. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, dynato said:

As Keikla mentioned in a post prior, there has been no major adjustments to the way deaths have been documented by medical professionals. Suspicion of a flu death has always lead to a cause of death being labeled as the flu, without there being a test. 

The CDC has had guidelines for decades about how to count deaths. This is from the handbook of death registration provided by the CDC in 2003.  (Page 23)
image.png.0aed7bf7b8a56d221a56fede8ab1cca4.png
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/misc/hb_me.pdf

Can you imagine that the coronavirus is so bad that the CDC had to alter its virus reporting procedures specifically to account for all extra deaths being seen?

Do you have any idea why the CDC needed to give states and medical professionals updated guidance on COVID? 
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/COVID19/

It is because an 800% increase of people dying at home in NYC is probable cause for documenting COVID more so than standard flu. 
It is also because the guidance on including nursing homes deaths was poor. Nursing homes and long term care facilities are getting wiped out. Some states included this data, some didn't.
 https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/us/coronavirus-nursing-homes.html

Each of these things were not widely experienced with H1N1 like they are for coronavirus.

But if you repeat a lie often enough they will believe it and repost it for eternity.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

Have you read about the wonderful results of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation polio vaccines in Africa?  I’ll not allow any vaccine created or pushed by them in the bodies of anyone I care about.  It’s disgusting what happened...and the media have never talked about it...paralysis, law suits, vaccine strain of Polio afflicting tens of thousands. 

You forgot to mention the only reason they haven't released a COVID vaccine yet is because they haven't found the right strain of autism to put in with it

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

They tested them all, right.  

They set up a drive through testing site outside of LM Windpower after 9 employees tested positive. Anyone in the community who wanted to get tested could go, I assume it would be mostly co-workers and family members. No reports I've seen say every employee there was tested