SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

6 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Flynn received his 3rd star, a high level position at the ODNI, and then the directorship of DIA, all under Obama. Flynn’s leadership was erratic and he lost command and control over the Agency, and ultimately relieved of duty.  

He pointed out Obama poor strategy

20 minutes ago, Goon said:

What did you expect from a liberal dumbass like @heydouche1? :)

Oh, gooneytunes. 

Again, you display how unhinged you are.  Maybe you ought to fracking give up on ever attaining authority and trust and go work in Bakken.  Fracking hey. 

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Oh, gooneytunes. 

Again, you display how unhinged you are.  Maybe you ought to fracking give up on ever attaining authority and trust and go work in Bakken.  Fracking hey. 

I hope you stock up on plenty of firewood for that stove this winter.  You’ll need it...along with some masks and SPAM.  

2 minutes ago, Goon said:

LMFAO

Keep going with it, gooneytunes. 

Obama allowed fracking.  Biden will too despite the Harris position.

Keep beating that drum. It still won't put you in a position of authority and trust.  Besides, you are a cultist.  Americans all know cultists are bat$hit crazy. 

Rasmussen Reports – which Trump has tweeted about 24 times since 2015 and 4 times in September due to their propensity for giving him more favorable numbers than most pollsters – shows him at just 40% to Biden’s 52% among likely voters.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/10/07/todays-2020-election-polls-trumps-favorite-pollster-has-him-down-12-as-he-trails-in-key-swing-states/#128417d67273

• Upvote 1

Early polling on the debate show that 68% of women believe Harris won.   Between men, it split evenly.

I'm pretty sure it was the fly, not the fact checking of the debate that heavily favored Harris.  Maybe it was Pence's condescending attitude?  Or his ghoulish look? 

Doesn't matter.   Focus now goes back to bat$hit crazy Dear Leader vd. Biden. 

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Early polling on the debate show that 68% of women believe Harris won.   Between men, it split evenly.

I'm pretty sure it was the fly, not the fact checking of the debate that heavily favored Harris.  Maybe it was Pence's condescending attitude?  Or his ghoulish look? 

Pence is a better debater, and he won in the sense that he performed better. Kamala didn't tank, and that's all she had to do. Can't imagine this moved the needle for anyone. It was at least watchable.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

LMFAO

Keep going with it, gooneytunes. 

Obama allowed fracking.  Biden will too despite the Harris position.

Keep beating that drum. It still won't put you in a position of authority and trust.  Besides, you are a cultist.  Americans all know cultists are bat$hit crazy. 

The issue with Harris is that she will be a very old and clearly struggling man's vice president. If Biden dies or has to resign for health reasons, Kamala's stances on things become very important. 

Further, if roughly 40-45% of Americans are cultists, but all Americans know cultists are crazy, how does thay logically square up?

13 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Thats a network split. I'm assuming you are citing CNN or one of them? 

Because you could probably not convince anyone that those numbers are accurate. For comparison, Fox had it at something like 68 or 70% of all of the people on their poll had Pence as the winner. Do I think thats accurate? Pretty unlikely. There are about 40 percent of people on each side who are not going to admit their person lost. So to get 68% of women thinking that way, you'd need every Dem woman, every independent woman, and a sizable chunk of Republican women to believe Harris won.

Or......you pick a news network that caters to a fairly singular demographic (CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc.) and end up with bizarre numbers that aren't going to be representative at all.

Walter Payton's number?  Well, yes. 

But it is the number of Covid-19 positive people in the White House. 

Dear Leader, the super spreader.

I'll just leave this here fully expecting denials and lies from the bat$hit crazy cult. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/34-people-connected-white-house-previously-infected-coronavirus/story?id=73487381

The new figures underscore both the growing crisis in the White House and the lengths to which government officials have gone to block information about the outbreak's spread. ABC News had previously reported that a total of 24 White House aides and their contacts had contracted the virus. It was not clear in the FEMA memo with the larger number what “other contacts” referred to.

14 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

The issue with Harris is that she will be a very old and clearly struggling man's vice president. If Biden dies or has to resign for health reasons, Kamala's stances on things become very important. 

Further, if roughly 40-45% of Americans are cultists, but all Americans know cultists are crazy, how does thay logically square up?

Thats a network split. I'm assuming you are citing CNN or one of them? 

Because you could probably not convince anyone that those numbers are accurate. For comparison, Fox had it at something like 68 or 70% of all of the people on their poll had Pence as the winner. Do I think thats accurate? Pretty unlikely. There are about 40 percent of people on each side who are not going to admit their person lost. So to get 68% of women thinking that way, you'd need every Dem woman, every independent woman, and a sizable chunk of Republican women to believe Harris won.

Or......you pick a news network that caters to a fairly singular demographic (CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc.) and end up with bizarre numbers that aren't going to be representative at all.

Yawn...

1016.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Pence is a better debater, and he won in the sense that he performed better. Kamala didn't tank, and that's all she had to do. Can't imagine this moved the needle for anyone. It was at least watchable.

Pence out-debated Harris.   But she took him to school in optics, body language and one-liners; which is just as important in today’s day and age.   Harris did what she had to do insofar that the debate won't move the needle.   At this stage in the game that’ll suit the Dems just fine.  

Chauvin out.......hundreds take to streets to protest. Social distancing.....nope. Masks........meh. BLM.........yet virus is racist. MN HS VB matches starting this week......no fans allowed. 

13 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Chauvin out.......hundreds take to streets to protest. Social distancing.....nope. Masks........meh. BLM.........yet virus is racist. MN HS VB matches starting this week......no fans allowed. 

Incredibly intelligent virus. Can decide if your gathering is righteous or not before it decides to attack. Even knows which state you are in. Scary stuff.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Incredibly intelligent virus. Can decide if your gathering is righteous or not before it decides to attack. Even knows which state you are in. Scary stuff.

I'm impressed it knows to pick the Jews in New York.  You'd think of all groups they'd get a pass with the whole "taking away of civil liberties" argument.

Great quote professor Munski used all the time.  "Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."  Not copyrighted to him, but out of my love for the guy I'll give him credit!

• Upvote 1