SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (12-15, 6-7) vs NDSU (20-7, 11-2) 2/22 7 PM

SWSiouxMN

1 minute ago, homer said:

Cry much??

It would just be nice if they called a consistent game. They did not. Shahid and Hunter got knocked down on many drives and didn't get a call but Stewart was getting the calls that were no calls on Shahid and Hunter. But all that really matters is 3 games in Sioux Falls and getting a #1 seed to lock up at least an NIT bid.

2 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

It would just be nice if they called a consistent game. They did not. Shahid and Hunter got knocked down on many drives and didn't get a call but Stewart was getting the calls that were no calls on Shahid and Hunter. But all that really matters is 3 games in Sioux Falls and getting a #1 seed to lock up at least an NIT bid.

LOL.  They are weak and got knocked down.  Stewart is stronger than the guy defending him every time, especially Samuelson who is not a good player.  

7 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Haha.  Nice.  

57 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

You really believe referees at this level have agendas?

56 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

LOL.  They are weak and got knocked down.  Stewart is stronger than the guy defending him every time, especially Samuelson who is not a good player.  

Samuelson is a liability.  Idk why they let him get stuck on the only dude UND has who can create on his own. 

Wouldn't call the other guys weak. After all.. they've got a pretty good track record against everyone in the conference other than SDSU. 

Such is life I guess. 

1 minute ago, homer said:

If they get knocked down, apparently it should be a foul. 

Example. In the final minutes. Shahid goes by Rebraca for a layup. Rebraca bumps him and no call. Next possession or two, Stewart goes in for a layup, less contact, (Actually really no contact)  from Krueser, they call a foul. But this game doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Win or lose tonight for NDSU, basically whoever wins the game Thursday in Fargo between NDSU and SDSU gets the number 1 seed and the loser gets the #2 seed. 

16 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Example. In the final minutes. Shahid goes by Rebraca for a layup. Rebraca bumps him and no call. Next possession or two, Stewart goes in for a layup, less contact, (Actually really no contact)  from Krueser, they call a foul. But this game doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Win or lose tonight for NDSU, basically whoever wins the game Thursday in Fargo between NDSU and SDSU gets the number 1 seed and the loser gets the #2 seed. 

Apparently it does matter.  You are here, continuing to make excuses.  

18 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Was a good college BB game in a great environment. Officiating was suspect both ways all night. Both teams made big plays down the stretch.....with #1 making the biggest. Fun evening to be a part of.

I am a season tix holder at NDSU, and everyone I see 2 of those refs I tell the kids it’s going to be a bad night in the officiating department. I didn’t recognize the bald headed one, but the other 2 are always horrible.

3 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Lmao at the rebraca guy on that "dunk"

I'm assuming he isnt American. Any red blooded man here would have walked off the court after that and moved to a cabin in the woods.

You're right, except that he wanted to hang around and help finish off the Bizuns first.

Marlon is a totally different player this year.  Hats off to Coach Sather and the other coaches for the development of Marlon that has taken place this season.   Last season I felt that he sometimes tried to do too much, at times played out of control, and there sometimes was an attitude.  This year he has become a heady, unselfish, under control point guard that knows when to get his teammates involved and when he needs to do "his thing."   And "his thing" has become pretty impressive.   I really enjoy watching him play and he's going to be sorely missed next season.

• Upvote 1