SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Duluth -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

Just now, SIOUXHKYFRK said:

Get the F outta here with the pull scheels bull !@#$,  how about the D stop looking around and pick a damn guy up. Sick of all the bashing on this damn site.  Smith is just out there on that play in no man's land. 

Did you see where that shot came from?
There wasn't a screen either.

1 minute ago, SIOUXHKYFRK said:

Get the F outta here with the pull scheels bull !@#$,  how about the D stop looking around and pick a damn guy up. Sick of all the bashing on this damn site.  Smith is just out there on that play in no man's land. 

He hasn’t been the same since Christmas break, something is wrong with him 

4 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

At this point Scheel needs to be done for awhile, not a period.  He has lost it and is hurting more than helping 

Disagree... he may have let in some, but has also made some stellar saves tonight. UMD has had some great opportunities and is a good team.

scheel has had some bad night, but tonight is not one of them. More on the D, with poor turnover and not locking up their guys. Pretty much every Duluth goal I have seen, I’ve said, wow, great goal.

• Upvote 1

Just now, siouxfan512 said:

Disagree... he may have let in some, but has also made some stellar saves tonight. UMD has had some great opportunities and is a good team.

scheel has had some bad night, but tonight is not one of them. More on the D, with poor turnover and not locking up their guys. Pretty much every Duluth goal I have seen, I’ve said, wow, great goal.

Lol...ok.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1