SiouxSports.com Forum

Tech @ UND -- Saturday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

7 minutes ago, BigGreyAnt41 said:

Has anybody else had issues with audio/video syncing on NCHC.tv?  Watching on Apple TV and the audio is just slightly behind the video.  Not a big deal during game play, but really annoying during interviews.  

It’s been happening all season.

Glad you said something. Have the same exact issue on my Apple TV 4K. Commercials seem ok though for me? I thought it was just maybe something weird on my end.

8 minutes ago, BigGreyAnt41 said:

Has anybody else had issues with audio/video syncing on NCHC.tv?  Watching on Apple TV and the audio is just slightly behind the video.  Not a big deal during game play, but really annoying during interviews.  

It’s been happening all season.

Reminds me of the dubbed Japanese horror movies from years ago.

I still hate those DAMN microphones or what ever they are on both ends near the faceoff circles - hang down about a foot on the glass - It really many times looks like the puck - I tried last yr to email everyone I could think of & got NO Response ?????????

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Glad you said something. Have the same exact issue on my Apple TV 4K. Commercials seem ok though for me? I thought it was just maybe something weird on my end.

The first week I thought it was me.  After three weeks of it I realized it’s not my hardware or network.  At least it’s only a fraction of a second off so it’s not like I’m hearing a goal way before I see it.

13 minutes ago, Fetch said:

I still hate those DAMN microphones or what ever they are on both ends near the faceoff circles - hang down about a foot on the glass - It really many times looks like the puck - I tried last yr to email everyone I could think of & got NO Response ?????????

And if a guy would just stick a piece of white duck tape to the back of it, it would solve the problem and not be noticeable.

Seems like such a simple solution. Maybe just sneak a few pieces in next game.... for all of us.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

And if a guy would just stick a piece of white duck tape to the back of it, it would solve the problem and not be noticeable.

Seems like such a simple solution. Maybe just sneak a few pieces in next game.... for all of us.

Great idea the white tape - last yr I said move them a couple feet to the metal posts that hold the glass (stansons ? sp ?) All I could find was Supports ???