SiouxSports.com Forum

Tech @ UND -- Saturday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

15 minutes ago, CarpeRemote said:

Coaching aside, is there one or two natural scorers and stick handlers, maybe younger guys, who might spark the PP unit?

Pinto definitely,  he’s already went around a few guys pretty easily.  I think he’s the only one that I’ve noticed actually do it so far. And I’m really liking Michuads game,  kind of like Jones with a little less stick talent,  but seems to try to work hard out there

9 hours ago, Irish said:

I do think this team is way better and has a lot of potential especially with the defense and goaltending.  I was just commenting on what I have seen up front.  I think we have enough pieces in place that our scoring can jell.  I started out commenting on the lack of puck movement, crisp passing, and shooting on our power play and mentioned that some of our difficulties in my opinion was related to talent.  I'm not sure why this comment is such a bad thing. 

Not necessarily bad. I just don't see an overall lack of anything, however. The improvement of our upperclassmen and the influx of talent is glaring, to me.