SiouxSports.com Forum

next up EWU

Nodak78

2 hours ago, AJS said:

Numbers are numbers, the only thing that bothers me and it shouldn't is the line "it won't be close". If EWU plays a perfect game and UND doesn't play well, I agree, it won't be close, but what happens if both teams play well for four quarters? Such sure comments will always get under my skin. 

Side note: Half of EWU’s games have either been against a very good P5 program or a D2 school. They should cancel each other out, but in all reality, they only have two games of legitimate data. 

I agree, that bothered me too.  I wanted to make a comment and reply to that, but until our team actually shows up against them I just left it alone.  We've been completely embarrassed by them for years, it's time to change that this year! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

I agree, that bothered me too.  I wanted to make a comment and reply to that, but until our team actually shows up against them I just left it alone.  We've been completely embarrassed by them for years, it's time to change that this year! 

My thoughts as well.

14 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Common Man is at Valley Golf Course in EGF today for a charity golf tournament.  Had Berry on.  Listening to Bubba right now.  Just in case there was any doubt, he said Ketteringham would be starting this weekend. 

Why would he divulge that? Why not make EWU think they’re getting a true fr starting?

24 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Why would he divulge that? Why not make EWU think they’re getting a true fr starting?

I thought that right away too and than thought what if Nate isn’t 100%.  By making this announcement, it makes you prep for two QBs. 

5 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Common Man is at Valley Golf Course in EGF today for a charity golf tournament.  Had Berry on.  Listening to Bubba right now.  Just in case there was any doubt, he said Ketteringham would be starting this weekend. 

I will wait until we get confirmation from gfhockey and the steamatic lounge before I believe this injury update. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

They grandfathered the ones that are here now I think. No more weird colors.

They talked about changing the rules, but it never happened to my knowledge. The only group that can stop a non-green field is Boise State(because they've trademarked or copyrighted it). Schools like EWU, CCU and UCA had to get clearance from Boise St first.

45 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Boise, UCA, and CCU's fields aren't nearly as offensive to the eyes as the bright red POS that EWU makes us look at.

What makes it even worse is when they wear all red jerseys and helmets!! Not sure how there fans deal with this all the time!!!  Thanks God this is our last game there for awhile (hopefully ever).

(I apologize for blinding everyone with the ridiculously bright red as well as showing a pic that included the knucklheads from the south!!)

red.jpg