SiouxSports.com Forum

UND- NDSU GDT 9/7/2019

SiouxFan100

6 minutes ago, The Phoenix said:

Okay, time to get real.  Did you actually expect to beat NDSU?  You guys are something else.

It's the lack of competitiveness and the lack of concern from so many people in the UND fan base.

I have pointed it out many times on this forum and have been told in response that I don't know what I am talking about and I am not a real fan of our teams and whatever other garbage people can come up with.

Well, I think I am being proven right.

And I am not happy at all about that.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Why don't you take your sad sack to Bisonville and stay off of our forum?

He completely missed the point on why the game turned out like it did.

He obviously was in the slow math at NDSU.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, iramurphy said:

We shouldn’t have played these 2. We caved to playing both games in Fargo. We weren’t ready the first time and it cost us a playoff game. We weren’t ready this time. I hope it doesn’t cost us another playoff bid at the end of the year. 

I said the contract was a bad idea when it was signed. But Bubba just had to have these games, no matter the consequences.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

All NDSU fans will say this is what they expected from this game.

Most UND fans will say UND is better than they showed.

All I know is the chasm between the 2 programs is as wide as ever.

We won't really know the answers until the end of the season. But I wouldn't bet on us having a winning record if this game is an indicator of what is to come.

29 minutes ago, The Phoenix said:

Okay, time to get real.  Did you actually expect to beat NDSU?  You guys are something else.

That must have been your sister on the sidewalk in Mpls . Last week

must make you proud to be a bison fan

i can post the picture in case you missed it.

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

This was my biggest take...Zim might be slower than Ketts...once again you wonder what these coaches are looking at...Brock had a little wiggle in that run. No one is going to be afaid of Zim running the ball and by the looks of it...maybe throwing too?  

Who recruited these WR's again?

It is the first year for this offense using players recruited for another offense.  You expect instant transformation? 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

I might tape Sam H. game next Saturday but done wasting my time on this.

...and this is the type of thing that Bubba and company doesn’t understand.  They have people captivated early on, only to lay an egg. If they want to get the program back on track they need to seize the moment and keep the excitement level high. They could have done that in this circumstance by at least being competitive.  Maybe their new motto should be “seize the moment”!

• Like 2

Was embarrassing again today. Sadly Lance may be a better college QB than their previous three, which is scary. 

So we going to pull the shirt on Shuster? What was the point of putting him in today.  Also the freshman WR.   Do the coaches not think they will be here four years from now so they don’t care?  

2 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Was embarrassing again today. Sadly Lance may be a better college QB than their previous three, which is scary. 

So we going to pull the shirt on Shuster? What was the point of putting him in today.  Also the freshman WR.   Do the coaches not think they will be here four years from now so they don’t care?  

Did he play?

13 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

I can’t imagine the life one must have, for someone who never really comes in here to seek out this board to make a post after the game. God help me if I seek out a Bison blog board when we beat you guys, just to make a post to make myself feel better. That’s when I know my life is at an all time low. 

When I see this type of behavior I wonder what was he like in 3rd or 4th grade? This behavior would get him shunned on the playground! 

I am still  a proud UND supporter... yes we have work to do but I hope we continue to grow!

• Upvote 1