SiouxSports.com Forum

CC at UND, January 11 & 12

GoalieMask

43 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Depends.  I was shocked luke got a few games this season.  I also heard he lost some mass and worked on his speed a bunch.  Luke is a good player.

luke did well in juniors too.

He was one of the best for his age group in the state during his 8th, 9th and 10th-grade years. He's got the talent. Nice to see he's getting the training and doing what he needs to do. Last time I saw him on TV he looks a bit smaller leaner. 

I know a LOT about college hockey.  More than Hak.  More than Berry.   Maybe more than York.   WAY more than gfhockey. 

The guys don't have a lot to lose.  They should play like they're one or two down all the time.  

Because I know college hockey like Bo knew just about everything.   It can even be fun.

3 minutes ago, Goon said:

He was one of the best for his age group in the state during his 8th, 8th and 10th-grade years. He's got the talent. Nice to see he's getting the training and doing what he needs to do. Last time I saw him on TV he looks a bit smaller leaner. 

8th grade twice, huh?  ;)

17 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Fair, but whatever, man. Even if UNO beats DU tomorrow, I really don't care. UND keeps winning, I'm cool with it. 

At the end of the day, feel free to stay salty, pal. But, I'm pretty happy with the big win tonight.

I hear you but think the point is though that last night shouldn't have been a "big win" (CC, at home, it took ot to win it, etc.) but considering where this team/program has been at these last few seasons (and last freaking wknd in particular) it is indeed a "big win". How fast things have changed.