SiouxSports.com Forum

CC at UND, January 11 & 12

GoalieMask

6 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Goodness, you guys. We won the damn game and scored 4 goals, battling back after giving up a lead. Be a little happy for once. Cripes.

I'm not doing a very good job showing it, but I'm trying to remain positive.  However, the defenders of last weekend will be the first to say "told you so" after winning a game....barely....against the worst team in the NCHC.  A win is a win.  The boys were gritty and pulled it out.  But, after last weekend, should we really need OT in our own barn to win a game against a not very good CC team?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Big A HG said:

I'm not doing a very good job showing it, but I'm trying to remain positive.  However, the defenders of last weekend will be the first to say "told you so" after winning a game....barely....against the worst team in the NCHC.  A win is a win.  The boys were gritty and pulled it out.  But, after last weekend, should we really need OT in our own barn to win a game against a not very good CC team?

Omaha is the worst team in the NCHC, IMO, but regardless... It's irrelevant.

It does not matter, at this point. We got 3 points tonight. Enjoy the dang win. We needed it and we got it. 

11 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Goodness, you guys. We won the damn game and scored 4 goals, battling back after giving up a lead. Be a little happy for once. Cripes.

This thread is fuckin miserable to read, even after a win. We could sweep CC and Omaha and the response would be 'now we get excited for sweeping the worst teams in the conference? how far we've fallen'.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Omaha is the worst team in the NCHC. 

It does not matter, at this point. We got 3 points tonight. Enjoy the dang win. 

CC has 7 points, Omaha has 8 points.  Regardless, they are not a good team.  Anyways, I'm thinking happy thoughts.  Cheers on the win. :)

Just now, Big A HG said:

CC has 7 points, Omaha has 8 points.  Regardless, they are not a good team.  Anyways, I'm thinking happy thoughts.  Cheers on the win. :)

I edited it to show that it was my opinion lol. 

Yes! That's what I'm talking about. That game was stressful and fast paced. Fun to watch. Much more fun that we won. 

Just now, Kab said:

Remind you of gophers

Yes. That was thought No. 3. First thought was it pissed me off because it was the go ahead goal and he barely scored at UND and we are lacking scoring. Thought No. 2 was that he left because he wasn't good enough and he knew it, so you pop the lauded CC jersey like he moved on to bigger and better things. I'll be honest... I was TRIGGERED lol. 

5 minutes ago, Cratter said:

I bunch of people are going to be excited if UND sweeps craphole CC tomorrow night. That's how far this team has fallen.

Damn right I'll be excited! :D

I'm assuming you're kidding. You're kidding, right? I'm assuming this is in response to IHTINB. Right? Hahaha