SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. DU

runaroundsioux

1 hour ago, sprig said:

Neither do I, but like Gooch, return the slash with a slash,  not a spear. 

This

It's annoying that both were retaliatory, with the other guy getting nothing, but like @sprig said, slash him back them, don't spear. 

it's hard to tell on the video but Kierstad may have been speared in the nads by the Denver player prior to Kierstad's spear, but Kierstad's is much more obvious on the video. Wasn't even the Denver player Kierstad was tied up with next to the net when the game ended, but a second Pio that skated in and did the dirty after the buzzer.

Referees and players went into game over mode after the horn, included Kierstad and the pio he was tied up with.  Except for one pio (16, 4th liner Durflinger), who skated in well after and attacked Kierstad.  Referees refocused in time to see the Kierstad retaliation

If we can play like we did last night, and the "hot goalie" is on our end of the rink, we could sweep, which would be great. Would really help our confidence (as fans AND players) going into the second half of the season, and it wouldn't hurt our pairwise ranking.....  ;)

3 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Why can I watch every other game on NCHC.tv but not UND game?  my browser says something is outdated.  I watched the game last night.  Anyone having issues?

2 minutes ago, Sioux90 said:

is anyone else having problems with nchc.tv?

I've had this problem with Denver games this year.