SiouxSports.com Forum

PSU Queens

geaux_sioux

Both teams in DARK and in such similar uni's doesn't help defending them....Not sure why ISU isn't wearing white.... First time I've seen that in a while.....Cuz our front 7 will need every advantage locating - Dorian - Carlos - and  "Turbo" .....they're 3 good backs......Also gotta keep Alexander's "escapes" from the pocket to a minimum..... He's a problem outside the hashes..... I don't think they'll be able to stop our offense, so this game may be up to Coach Schmidt's D, and I think they WILL -----> git 'er done.........Hold em to 28 and we win !!!  GO Seniors !!!  GO Hawks !!!

On 11/5/2018 at 6:34 PM, shep said:

So IF the D does not do this, is it on Schmidt? Bubba?

Bubba, then Schmidt - I am so tired of our lack of adjustments I could puke - Bubba can bleed green and wish for success all he wants but in the end his actions are what are killing us.  How many years has he had to clean up the special teams - especially the punt protection.  And has it happened?  

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Fry Bread said:

I sure hope the football team is more motivated and enthused about tomorrow’s game than the Sioux Sports patrons are. 

About right.  After the the coaching discussions wound down, there's been very little activity on the football threads this week.

It will be interesting to see how the team comes out and plays. Will they still be hungover from that depressing loss last week and be flat, or will they be inspired. I'm really not sure what to expect since we have often been underwhelming at home. Hoping for more of a Montana type game though.  

23 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

It will be interesting to see how the team comes out and plays. Will they still be hungover from that depressing loss last week and be flat, or will they be inspired. I'm really not sure what to expect since we have often been underwhelming at home. Hoping for more of a Montana type game though.  

They should be playing with complete desperation.

2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Apathy.  Not good.

This team is what it is. I love the seniors and all the student-athletes; however, the coaches have shown what they are and this team is capped at what they can do as a result. That is what is disappointing. There’s no aggression or active innovation going on at all by the coaches. All three phases need a shot of new life.

50 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Need Portland State to provide the energy then, with a few turnovers right off the bat.