SiouxSports.com Forum

PSU Queens

geaux_sioux

9 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

I doubt it-

#pound the rock#run3plays#playdefense#punttheball#snoozefest#zeroTEcompletions#neverlearnedhowtorunaproperscreen

What is a nickel? What is 2 man under? What is cover 4? What is tailback slip screen? What is play-action to tight end? What is slot bubble screen? What is deep double move? What is punt max protection? What is this thing you call a place kicker?

4 hours ago, gundy1124 said:

I should stay at home Saturday.....but both hockey practices I have are in the morning so now I get to torture myself in GF.  I sure hope we win the time of possession.

We are currently 11th in the country in TOP.   

And tied for 2nd in the country with 6 other teams in punts blocked. 

If we play to lose as per usual we just may crack top ten in TOP.

and if we continue using our punt scheme as it works so damn well, we’ll have a chance to tie or possibly take over the #1 ranking for punts blocked. 

#daybyday

Und has played or will play 9 of their 10 games vs opposing defenses that are in the bottom 1/3 of the fcs....port st is next.  The easy call is that Unds offense, injuries or not , will be ok or below average vs another soft big sky defense.  

This years senior class was jipped out of the playoffs because of coaching.  Santiagos talent was never like it was during his freshman year because of coaching.   Und won zero playoff games for this seniors class because of coaching. 

As a fan ...sick and tired of being average.  Und has been average or below that for way to long. I expected zero from Rudy this year and once again he delivered.  Five years!!   Special teams was a atrocious  ....and the D has been hit or miss  

Any average team with the slightest of slightest hopes for the playoffs, its last home game of the season and the seniors farewell party should put away port st ...will und?  

I will enjoy my beer on the catwalk heckling port st

• Upvote 1