SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC TV - Worth it?

best0186

Just now, SiouxFanatic said:

Having same issue on Apple TV. Getting "Not Found Live Streaming" message. Had to use computer as well.

Same here.  

2 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Not getting the current game feed with Apple TV. Anyone else having issues? Works on my computer...

Sidearm Sports response to my email about Apple TV app not working:

We apologize for the issues that you're having watching NCHC action on Apple TV today. Our team is currently working on pinpointing the issue in order to correct the issues that users accessing NCHC through Apple TV are experiencing. The good news is that the stream is working correctly on all other platforms! So we encourage you to log into your account on the website, app, or other streaming platforms in order to watch the exciting action tonight!

:silly:

19 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

I switched from pc to roku and it pulled up a women’s bball game from midco for a moment now just loading. 

After checking, it kicked me out of the roku app after entering login credentials. I try using the roku link they supply and it’s a bad link. Anyone got the Omaha/umd game working on roku now?

All I can get to play when clicking the live game link is the creoghton-SDSU women’s basketball game.

23 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

After checking, it kicked me out of the roku app after entering login credentials. I try using the roku link they supply and it’s a bad link. Anyone got the Omaha/umd game working on roku now?

All I can get to play when clicking the live game link is the creoghton-SDSU women’s basketball game.

I was able to get through on the Roku...I got the last 10 minutes of the women’s Creighton v South Dakota b-ball game and then right into The hockey pregame.

10 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

I was able to get through on the Roku...I got the last 10 minutes of the women’s Creighton v South Dakota b-ball game and then right into The hockey pregame.

Not sure what the deal is on my end. I made sure I was logged out of pc, now trying on roku. I login and it boots me out of the app. Now I can go in and still get creighton bball, I’m able to fast forward to get into the hockey game, but it’s set to join live game in progress. Not the most user friendly setup, I’m not even sure if I’m logged in correctly on the roku.

48 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Not sure what the deal is on my end. I made sure I was logged out of pc, now trying on roku. I login and it boots me out of the app. Now I can go in and still get creighton bball, I’m able to fast forward to get into the hockey game, but it’s set to join live game in progress. Not the most user friendly setup, I’m not even sure if I’m logged in correctly on the roku.

I have the same issue with Roku app.  I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it.  Go to settings then Login.  Shows me a link on the right side /RokuTV.  follow the link on a cpu or phone and it gives you a 404 error.  If you delete the TV part of it you can get around it to the screen where it asks for the code username and password.  Enter it says Device Activated.  Then nothing happens on your app on the tv.  So I log in with the same username and password that I am logged into on the laptop watching the UNO game and it boots me to app menu and have to find nchc app again and start all over again.  Anyone help us?

14 minutes ago, snooty89 said:

I have the same issue with Roku app.  I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it.  Go to settings then Login.  Shows me a link on the right side /RokuTV.  follow the link on a cpu or phone and it gives you a 404 error.  If you delete the TV part of it you can get around it to the screen where it asks for the code username and password.  Enter it says Device Activated.  Then nothing happens on your app on the tv.  So I log in with the same username and password that I am logged into on the laptop watching the UNO game and it boots me to app menu and have to find nchc app again and start all over again.  Anyone help us?

I’ve tried on three different rokus. I try logging in and it kicks me back to roku home page. I go back into the app and can’t tell if I’m logged in and it no longer shows today’s games...starts with tomorrow’s games.