SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC Frozen Faceoff - Xcel Energy Center

AZSIOUX

8 hours ago, SiouxTupa said:

As far as I know, it's not possible. I'd love to be proven wrong though. 

YouTubeTV is a new live TV streaming service, and one of its included channels is CBS Sports Network, BUT it's not available for trial/purchase yet. No other streaming service carries it, and it doesn't appear possible with "TV Everywhere" with cable providers. Really hamstrung as a cord-cutter, lol.

Edit: These cable providers allow you access to stream the channel live via the app: Cox, Buckeye, Frontier, Optimum, WOW

I am able to watch March madness live with the app.  Hopefully will be able to watch the games Friday. I don't have cable. 

9 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I have gone to this the last three years - didn't go this year like many of you have shared. Not knowing for sure if we were going to make it and other commitments messed me up from going. I am interested in how many here said they weren't going but changed their mind and decided to go.

We were not going to go but now we may drive down on Saturday morning for those games.

1 hour ago, MrEdway said:

I am able to watch March madness live with the app.  Hopefully will be able to watch the games Friday. I don't have cable. 

Good luck. I searched the app and only came across Denver's audio stream. It's my understanding the CBS Sports app is for events on CBS, not CBS Sports. 

It's Frozen Faceoff weekend. It's St. Patty's Day weekend. Remember the last time UND played on St. Patty's Day weekend during a conference championship weekend?

If you don't remember, you'll be happy to know the significance.

Wear Green. Be loud.

http://daddydumpandchase.blogspot.com/2017/03/friday-gameday-luck-of-babe-and-of.html 

39 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

It's Frozen Faceoff weekend. It's St. Patty's Day weekend. Remember the last time UND played on St. Patty's Day weekend during a conference championship weekend?

If you don't remember, you'll be happy to know the significance.

Wear Green. Be loud.

http://daddydumpandchase.blogspot.com/2017/03/friday-gameday-luck-of-babe-and-of.html 

Ha I was just remembering this morning the last time we played DU on Pattys Day myself... Good times. 

• Upvote 1

We're bringing our kids downtown and hoping we can get in somewhere to eat before the game.  I'm thinking it's going to be crazy (busy) downtown this afternoon and tonight though.   I'd almost like to go to the early game as well...  Should be a good one.

On 3/16/2017 at 10:47 AM, SiouxTupa said:

As far as I know, it's not possible. I'd love to be proven wrong though. 

YouTubeTV is a new live TV streaming service, and one of its included channels is CBS Sports Network, BUT it's not available for trial/purchase yet. No other streaming service carries it, and it doesn't appear possible with "TV Everywhere" with cable providers. Really hamstrung as a cord-cutter, lol.

Edit: These cable providers allow you access to stream the channel live via the app: Cox, Buckeye, Frontier, Optimum, WOW

Not much for free options out there, this can be bought for 10 bucks to stream the game tonight http://www.collegesportslive.com/. It's a website through CBS, not sure why cbs all access doesn't include CBS sports network. For some reason, I don't see any links for tomorrow nights game so it doesn't seem like your 10 dollars will get you the championship game tomorrow night but it could be updated later. 

1 hour ago, RollSioux33 said:

Not much for free options out there, this can be bought for 10 bucks to stream the game tonight http://www.collegesportslive.com/. It's a website through CBS, not sure why cbs all access doesn't include CBS sports network. For some reason, I don't see any links for tomorrow nights game so it doesn't seem like your 10 dollars will get you the championship game tomorrow night but it could be updated later. 

Looks audio only to me for our game. I'm also surprised CBS "All Access" doesn't include their sports network. The CBS Sports app will let you watch CBSSN if you have a cable subscription with a provider I listed before.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, RollSioux33 said:

Tried that last year. No video even after paying.

Haven't seen anyone watch the stream online without those four cable companies that you can login to watch.