SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BC - Saturday Gameday MSG ********

AZSIOUX

How do you contact Hennessey by email?   His color guy is good, and Hennessey is Hennessey.   But this guy HAS to find a way to quit saying "yup yup" while Tim is talking.  He does this constantly and talks over Tim a lot too.  It's as if he is not aware how radio just doesn't work with two guys talking at once.  

1 minute ago, burd said:

How do you contact Hennessey by email?   His color guy is good, and Hennessey is Hennessey.   But this guy HAS to find a way to quit saying "yup yup" while Tim is talking.  He does this constantly and talks over Tim a lot too.  It's as if he is not aware how radio just doesn't work with two guys talking at once.  

Yup yup.  Couldn't agree more!

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Thoughts:

Some great saves by Cam, he was pretty good early when shots were 15-5.

Rhett.......:huh:

After BC tied it up it was all UND.  That moment things just fell into place.  Got the puck deep, worked the cycle, utilized the points and were great defensively.  Fun to watch.

Wilkie's best game.  Could have had three or four points. 

Congrats guys on a solid win.

That stretch of 12+ minutes in the 3rd period where BC had no shots on goal was a thing of beauty.   For that period, we started to play up to our potential.   Now if this team can find a way to sustain it at that level ...

• Upvote 3

Really solid bounce back from last weekend especially with Boeser and Shaw out. Guys did a lot better job of doing the little things well tonight and I thought we saw a little more physicality throughout the lineup. Great showing by Sioux fans as well looked like an electric atmosphere.

12 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

I'm at the game....was it that bad? I didn't see much other than a rough 

The replay you could see him ripping at the BC players helmet. Wilkie got called for something he didn't do at the same time. BC was trying to get UND to do what UND does after the whistle. The penalty gave BC the life they needed, the refs were on UND's side the whole game until that moment.

This game actually pisses me off in a weird way.  We can compete and beat the top teams but !@#$ the bed vs fking Michigan St.  I hope this is the wakeup call for the year.  I can handle losing if we go all out, but when we half ass vs inferior opponents it really irks me.  

• Upvote 2

Rhett's penalty reminded me of a penalty taken by Dan "Jim" Senkbeil against Denver.  UND had all the momentum against Denver and he hit a guy from behind literally three feet away from Denver's bench and right in front of Gwoz, no choice for the officials.  Got a major and Denver scored two quick ones and it's a hockey game.  

Tonight UND is ready to head to the third period with all the mo in the world and then that happens and we are on the kill the first quarter of period three, BC gets two and we got a whole new game and only 11 forwards.

Credit to the guys that came together after it was tied up.