SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BC - Saturday Gameday MSG ********

AZSIOUX

12 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

I'll just ask this here. When do west regional tics go on sale?

I got tickets to this last yr but didn't go - sold tickets to guys next to us at Ralph - wife had just had total knee replacement but it looked to be a fantastic game - I'd go this yr

2 hours ago, Cratter said:

About 12,000 in NYC for BC vs UND equals about 18,000 for UND vs Minnesota in Vegas?

Given: flights to Vegas are cheaper, hotels are cheaper, and there's a fair number of midwestern transplants living in the Southwest, I can see 15,000 readily.  (Unless ticket prices are ridiculous!)    

If Minnesota has a good season that revives interest in their fan base, I can see 18,000.  

6 hours ago, sioux rube said:

They already went on sale for Champions Club members a few weeks ago.  It appears there may not be SRO at the glass like last time.  The email said that the only SRO was up in the bar area.  So there may be less tickets available than last time.

13 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Gardner's lucky that that clown moved he pulled didn't wind up costing UND the game - brutally bone-headed move and total bush league.

I guess after seven Keystone ICE the play in question looked less dangerous, but after watching it again today... After further review, that was a stupid play. 

1 hour ago, Siouxman said:

They already went on sale for Champions Club members a few weeks ago.  It appears there may not be SRO at the glass like last time.  The email said that the only SRO was up in the bar area.  So there may be less tickets available than last time.

I got lucky last year and got one online and a buddy of mine got me one when he waited in line at Scheels Arena. Doubt that happens again. 

20 hours ago, sioux rube said:

I just saw in the Fargo Forum that they go on sale to the general public on December 9th, online only I believe.  You can purchase up to four tickets.

14 minutes ago, Siouxman said:

I just saw in the Fargo Forum that they go on sale to the general public on December 9th, online only I believe.  You can purchase up to four tickets.

Posted this on the other board but believe it's this Thursday, December 8th at 10AM according to this link.

http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=13500&ATCLID=211250901

• Upvote 1

OK, I was in Alerus Center at the time so I didn't see the first two periods. 

Where's the video of this human rights violation that Rhett Gardner perpetrated and that will surely have the UN Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International putting Rhett on watch lists for the rest of his natural life. 

(Please detect that I first heard about it in a text from a BC fan. ;)

3 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Where's the video of this human rights violation that Rhett Gardner perpetrated and that will surely have the UN Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International putting Rhett on watch lists for the rest of his natural life. 

I hath no video, but it was absolutely a 5/10, no question stupid penalty to take.  

Not sure why Amnesty International would be involved.......but after the past few months down southwest of here, it's certainly possible they make a case out of it.

2 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I hath no video, but it was absolutely a 5/10, no question stupid penalty to take.  

Not sure why Amnesty International would be involved.......but after the past few months down southwest of here, it's certainly possible they make a case out of it.

Re-read the (added) last sentence of my prior post on subject. ;)

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

(Please detect that I first heard about it in a text from a BC fan. ;)

Here's the picture, looks clean to me :D

IMG_0654.JPG