SiouxSports.com Forum

Stony Brook Seawolves

geaux_sioux

8 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

70 miles south of Grand Forks. Give credit where it's due. 

Speaking defensively only.... no.  Stony literally have nothing else unlike the team to the south but d.  Look at what they have done in the caa the last 3-5 years..... crazy!  Team to the south has had punting, offense, and special teams. The complete team.   Team to the south has a very good .  Stony is built on d. !@#$ the bison

2 minutes ago, Longtime fan said:

Speaking defensively only.... no.  Stony literally have nothing else unlike the team to the south but d.  Look at what they have done in the caa the last 3-5 years..... crazy!  Team to the south has had punting, offense, and special teams. The complete team.   Team to the south has a very good d but more if a complete team Stony is built on d. !@#$ the bison

How many yards you guys have at halftime last year? ;)

Just now, Longtime fan said:

Speaking defensively only.... no.  Stony literally have nothing else unlike the team to the south but d.  Look at what they have done in the caa the last 3-5 years..... crazy!  Team to the south has had punting, offense, and special teams. The complete team.   Team to the south has a very good .  Stony is built on d. !@#$ the bison

wow. what you have just said......

That's alright though. We need fans who don't understand anything about football as well!!;)

• Upvote 2

Here is what I am afraid of.......seeing what we saw last year in the second half.  Last year teams that were primarily running teams....even though they knew we were weak against the pass....still tried to run the ball in the first half....and figured out it wasn't working.  Then in the second half they started throwing the ball around the field on us.  Hoping that doesn't happen today.  Studs needs to wake up in the second half for us to win. 

Just now, Sioux94 said:

Here is what I am afraid of.......seeing what we saw last year in the second half.  Last year teams that were primarily running teams....even though they knew we were weak against the pass....still tried to run the ball in the first half....and figured out it wasn't working.  Then in the second half they started throwing the ball around the field on us.  Hoping that doesn't happen today.  Studs needs to wake up in the second half for us to win. 

Remember its the first game of the year we can get the bugs out before the next game. Even the defending national champs didn't look impressive. College football has no preseason to see where your team matches up. Its takes a little time.

14 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Studsrud has to be better.....or at least competent. The fact that we haven't had him run a designed running play tells me a little about the confidence we have behind him at QB.

As if Heidlebaugh would be any worse than that? Might as well run him at this point.

8 minutes ago, petey23 said:

wow. what you have just said......

That's alright though. We need fans who don't understand anything about football as well!!;)

Lol.  Yeah I need to put down my beer.....way to much!  With that said, I feel Stony has a better d then the team to south.

Btw, I would like to think that I know plenty of football as I played college ball.