SiouxSports.com Forum

We are the champions!!! Finally

cowboys5xsbs

8 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Video or it didn't happen. I never heard any such chant. Go troll you ass back to bisonville and grieve with them there.

why don't you be a man like Carson and give credit when it's due

Student here... Quite a bit of it going on when we walked around campus in the big group celebrating. 

55 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Downtown last night was very exciting. I thought it was a little over the top but that's okay. 

HOWEVER... Oh boy did I hear something many many times. "F the Bison" and "F the Gophers" chants. I've read many times in the past how it shows just how Jan Brady it is of NDSU fans to do Sioux Suck cheers... But UND folks are doing it too? Who would have thunk it :)

I was downtown and didn't hear a single mention of FargoU. I'll take your comments with a grain of salt.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, willythekid said:

What a day to be a Sioux fan... I'll be the first to admit I was critical of this team at many times this year but they proved to be really special.  What a wonderful gift they've given us fans.  WOW, thanks players!!!

A loss last night wouldn't have made this team and these players any less special in my eyes.  A season to remember, made even better with a national championship.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Along that line, GoalieMask, I'd like to give a special mention to those fans and folks who have left us since 2000 and weren't around to see this one.  I sent a text to a friend last night about this and couldn't help but think of them.  Joel Lovelien, who was a frequent poster on this board (BleedsGreen, BleedGrn, or something like that), THETRIOUXPER, another long-time regular who passed away unexpectedly a few years ago, and my old roomie in 408B McVey, from 1988-1990, Erin Kullander, who attended I don't know how many games with me at REA during those two years, who has been gone since 2014.  I know there are many others I'm sure, but I knew all three of these guys personally and wanted to mention them.  We miss you  -  I hope you got together in heaven around the big HD TV in the sky and enjoyed the show last night.  SIOUX FOREVER, BOYS!  

Chip Lind died on Friday we buried him on Thursday, Chip and Kathy where supposed to be in Tampa not a amundson's