SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four in Tampa

Cratter

1 hour ago, southpaw said:

For those going to the games, be ready for a $hit show after game one and before game two. 

With the first game starting at 5 and und going at 8:30, that will mean about an hour for the arena to clear out completely and then get everyone in. It's going to be ridiculous and I bet some people miss puck drop. 

They Didn't do a very good job thinking of this time wise for this system, it doesn't seem like it anyways. They should start the first game at 4, but that makes more sense so they obviously can't do it that way

5 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

They Didn't do a very good job thinking of this time wise for this system, it doesn't seem like it anyways. They should start the first game at 4, but that makes more sense so they obviously can't do it that way

No kidding! The game times are the same as last year....except there was only one semi finals ticket.

For anyone going to Tampa, I just rechecked hotels and found a larger one (suite) for $20 cheaper than I booked it a week and a half ago.  I would say keep checking up to departure time as I think the hotel gouging backs off if rooms go unfilled.  

11 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Any charter people heard anything on our packets? For some reason I thought we picked them up quicker than this last year, or even the year prior?

Got mine via email.

3 hours ago, Todd Nelson said:

For anyone going to Tampa, I just rechecked hotels and found a larger one (suite) for $20 cheaper than I booked it a week and a half ago.  I would say keep checking up to departure time as I think the hotel gouging backs off if rooms go unfilled.  

Which hotel?

3 hours ago, Todd Nelson said:

Got a 2 double bed effenciency at suburban extended stay airport if someone wants to split it.

I love how everyone tries to help each other out on this site with offering to split hotel rooms or rental cars or whatever when it comes to hockey games in other states, I'm being serious, it's just awesome. We have to get as many Sioux fans as we can in Tampa!

GO SIOUX!!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Emerald joker said:

I love how everyone tries to help each other out on this site with offering to split hotel rooms or rental cars or whatever when it comes to hockey games in other states, I'm being serious, it's just awesome. We have to get as many Sioux fans as we can in Tampa!

GO SIOUX!!!

I'd offer to share my 1 bed at our hotel but it might make the wife uncomfortable.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, keikla said:

Tickets arrived in the mail yesterday (I was starting to worry), staying in a condo in the middle of Channel district.  21 hrs of work standing between me and vacation!

Hah, alright!  16 hours of work btwn me and heading to Tampa Wed!  I was a bit nervous when I ordered tickets on line last week so went with the will call versus via mail (there was no print at home option, surprising).

On 3/27/2016 at 8:54 PM, Cratter said:

Suppose its about that time. 
Any guesses where the pregame party will be?

How hard will tickets be to come by? I'm going down empty handed.

Sioux hockey and a nice warm vacation.....can't wait.

:love::cool:

I have two tickets to the Sioux game that I desperately need to sell. They are Row A seats 7 & 8 I believe lower bowl! Looking for $210 a piece if you would like? I will be heading to the cities Tuesday, staying the night, and flying out on Wednesday. If you are interested, you can text me 701-446-7337!