SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Michigan - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

39 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Xtend cratter.  :lol:

Never said anything about last weekends play.

Cause, it happened just like last year...in fact I already booked my tampa hotel and flight before the NCHC Frozen Faceoff.:p

My two negative comments when playing UMD " Semifinal games are UNDs archenemy" and " "Other team wanted it more."

Really good job today grinded through some stuff that can definitely frustrate a team. Generated lots of shots early but didn't have much to show for it. Had a lot of good chances that either got blocked, missed the net,  or guys just couldn't quite get the shot off quick enough. Thought the team defense was very good and really limited time and space for Michigan most of the night. Both of the Michigan goals were the result of powerplays even though only 1 was officially on the PP. I know the refs wanna let stuff go come playoff time but the amount of holding, hooking, and interference Michigan got away with was pretty ridiculous.  

3 minutes ago, Cratter said:

And apparently it worked....first year coach: set a UND record for most wins for a first year coach and (at least) tied the furthest the last coach went in his last decade. :cool:

This is why negative talk drives me nuts, no matter what happens they take credit! The team loses, see I told ya so. The team wins, see my reverse phycology worked!

Not necessarily saying you cratter, but...

8 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

Not necessarily saying you cratter, but...

Can't lose...;)

Try not to let "Negative talk drive you nuts" its a message board. Some people are rah rah...some are har har. There's a enough rah rah on here....so sometimes I enjoy being the har har....(I'm a rah rah on the football forums usually because its usually har har.)

Yes 16 years of frustration takes over sometimes, but we all cheer for wins at the end of the day. Go Sioux! One More Win!

• Upvote 3

People who call out the negative posts of users are just as bad. Take the high road. Can't stand the negativity police. This forum is an outlet. Let it be a flipping outlet.

With that said, what a gutsy win! Still nerve wracking as hell but UND ended up pulling through with the win! Go Sioux! Go F'n Hawks!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, burd said:

So, does the higher ranked team get home team designation?  Choice of bench and last change?  Anything else?   If so, we will have that benefit for the semi, at least. 

Yes- unless we face Quinnipiac in the final we will have that advantage

12 minutes ago, SiouxperDave said:

Which hotel?

Cheapest one on Google.  Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Airport $50 a night (Arena is DT, and DT is close to the water, which means it can be pretty spendy in that area, especially this time of year in Flordia).

Flight Wed to Monday: Minneapolis to Tampa $180 round trip nonstop when I booked it say a month or so ago.