SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Michigan - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

10 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Can't lose...;)

Try not to let "Negative talk drive you nuts" its a message board. Some people are rah rah...some are har har. There's a enough rah rah on here....so sometimes I enjoy being the har har....(I'm a rah rah on the football forums usually because its usually har har.)

Yes 16 years of frustration takes over sometimes, but we all cheer for wins at the end of the day. Go Sioux! One More Win!

I love you man.... :lol:  I will buy a double for us in Tampa! Hopefully my sunburn is gone from Daytona Beach at that time...hehe!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

I love you man.... :lol:  

Bring it in...hug it out...:lol:

We'll get together at the pregame party in Tampa....I don't hide behind a moniker. Been to Mafia's brunch a couple times, and have met a number of posters from this website over the years (some by "accident")...good times. 

22 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

People who call out the negative posts of users are just as bad. Take the high road. Can't stand the negativity police. This forum is an outlet. Let it be a flipping outlet.

With that said, what a gutsy win! Still nerve wracking as hell but UND ended up pulling through with the win! Go Sioux! Go F'n Hawks!

It's one thing to be negative, it's another to piss and moan about last weekend, blame the players for not taking it seriously, and demand a championship at all costs.  THOSE are the fans, I'm talking about.  Plenty of folks were ready to jump off a cliff after last Friday night.  Remember how "we" blew a shot at playing in St Paul?  Hmnnn...Ferris is never an easy out and Denver looks unreal.  Sometimes, things just work our how they're supposed to work out.  

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

And I'm not picking on Cratter.  If it wasn't for Oxbow6, he'd be my SiouxSports.com bestie!

The guy who constantly rips on UND's best "NCAA tourney time" player!! ;):lol:

***if there's one thing I try and not do it's call out individual players*** sorry oxbow (but hey to each their own.)

How awesome is this .... another Frozen Four. I love knowing that we are playing up until the last weekend of the year; that is how it should be. Now, it is time to capitalize on one of these. As we all recall how close our last coach came in his 1st year of coaching. Time for this coach to get it done. Lets go boys!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Boogieman said:

The one thing that's really bothering me right now is that Boeser is playing like a Peewee.  And I mean that in the sense that he WILL NOT dish to an open point man.  He would rather try and skate around three guys at the top of the circles.  

I'm not a great hockey mind by any means but I thought at least thru 2 periods tonight Boeser did not look sharp.  Seemed every time I noticed him with the puck he made a poor pass that was picked off or simply lost the puck.  I could be wrong...