SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Northeastern - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

12 minutes ago, teck14 said:

Sitting here at desk, work productivity at -3242%.  Needs to get to 1pm in a hurry, so I can crack open an ice cold beer and watch the Sioux roll.......

I am just in the office to show my face for a couple hours before I go to an excessively long "Doctors appointment" :D

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, MissSioux85 said:

I was hoping to watch on the ESPN app, but since ESPNU isn't already part of my cable subscription it won't let me.

If anyone finds an alternative streaming option, please let me know. Thanks.

You're in luck. Sign up for Sling tv...7 day free trial. Sports package includes ESPN U. Might be included might have to pay a few extra bucks ($5 normally), not sure.

https://www.sling.com/

9 minutes ago, siouxforeverbaby said:

#catholicproblems #whyareplayoffs #alwaysduringlent

There is a reason why in colllege, nachos were Friday night and pizza was Saturday night at the games.

C'mon, the Ralph needs to go big-time.  Lobster or softshell crab sandwiches during Lent.

• Upvote 1

A bit of good news from the Huskies camp. Cockerill is back in for Owens on D. He adds a bomb of a shot and good passing to the blue line - much more offense than Owens. We may need that O  if your D is able to throttle our forwards. Everything else is the same as last week AFAIK.

The Hawks are the prohibitive favorites as far as I can gauge. For NU, this is a wonderful opportunity to show that we are the team from the second half of the season - not from the first. We've played and beaten some real good teams in the East. This is a whole different kind of challenge to beat the best in the West.

Let's have a great game and may the best team (Huskies, hopefully) win!