SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Northeastern - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

This team has given me a lot of pleasure this year, so thanks to them for that.  Now, anything can happen, as we all know.   So to them:  Just leave it all out there on the ice, boys, and try to have some fun with this--it's a special time for you.   

• Upvote 4

My gut and head say this game will be UND's game for the taking. Limit mistakes as I think UND will find time and space especially as the game goes on. I have it 4-1 UND. IMO #2 is the barometer. If he is on his game early the rest steps in line and it all rolls dowhill from there. Cam just can't lay an egg.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, MuggsyGobes said:

I am literally being dragged to Bed, Bath, and Beyond this morning to do my wedding registry. I hope that is enough incentive for everyone on this message board to have a beer for me as soon as they read this. Negativity aside, I woke up with a good feeling...and it wasn't that I was going to find the perfect his and her bath towels. LET'S GO!!!! 3-2 Sioux

Wow.  That's going down to take a slapper in the jewels, Muggsy.   An inspiration to us all.  

Congrats, btw. 

• Upvote 3

Only the heathen NCAA would have games being played on Good Friday, Holy Saturday, and Easter Sunday.

What's worse? There's a dead weekend next weekend before Tampa.

This year they should've moved the regionals back a week (no dead week before Frozen Four). I suspect Sunday attendance may suffer greatly for those sites. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, MuggsyGobes said:

I am literally being dragged to Bed, Bath, and Beyond this morning to do my wedding registry. I hope that is enough incentive for everyone on this message board to have a beer for me as soon as they read this. Negativity aside, I woke up with a good feeling...and it wasn't that I was going to find the perfect his and her bath towels. LET'S GO!!!! 3-2 Sioux

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, MuggsyGobes said:

How about Home Depot? Will there be enough time? Sounds like a pretty nice little Saturday.

• Upvote 1

BOOM! Gameday is here! I didn't think I was going to make it through work yesterday, but thanks to youtube and a ton of sioux hockey highlights, I was able to make it through the day. Completely jacked for this game, and hope we get a statement win. Wouldn't mind seeing about a 4 or 5 OT game out of Michigan and Notre Dame either :)

Lets play Sioux hockey and get it done! Its going to be a Good Friday! ;)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MuggsyGobes said:

At least she took you before the game.

4-2 Sioux (EN).  Cam playing near home with friends and family in the crowd...  He'll play well.

Hope Hhound gets back on with his final thoughts.

• Upvote 1